Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga still think this way?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

She thinks this way now.

I'm sure she did otherwise while Taylor was with her :/ she was so invested in him and family...

Loyalty
4 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

She thinks this way now.

I'm sure she did otherwise while Taylor was with her :/ she was so invested in him and family...

If Gaga decided to follow her man then LG5 wouldn't of been delivered until we all died.

giphy.gif

i'm just going to troll this but not very inclusive of her, not all women follow men, they can follow other women, donkeys, zombies etc

Luxe Ford

I allways thought this line of thinking is wrong. Of *course* your career can tell you it doesn't love you anymore!

It's quotable, though.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Luxe Ford said:

I allways thought this line of thinking is wrong. Of *course* your career can tell you it doesn't love you anymore!

It's quotable, though.

i think that by ''your career wont tell you it doesnt love you anymore" she wanted to say that your career will never disappoint you.... does it make sense? :huh:

gagaohlala

Her career telling her she doesn't love her anymore aka ARTPOP Era says hi :reductive:

What a reverse warholian career quote experience :diane:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

nativenewyorker

I'd say she still does. One of the things she was most proud of regarding her relationship with Taylor was their mutual respect for each other's careers. They didn't put their careers on the back burner to be together, instead they were comfortable being on their own separate journeys. Even when it involved going long periods of time without talking or seeing each other, they never sacrificed their professional opportunities for the sake of being together. She liked how Taylor was doing his own thing and how he didn't wanna follow her around the world. He understood that her level of fame comes with a hectic schedule and he was supportive during all of her chaotic creative endeavors.

Getting romantically involved with artists and creative-types in general comes with inevitable emotional baggage. Maintaining a relationship with an artist in the midst of a new idea or project can take a lot of patience, support, and understanding. Now add on the fact that Gaga is a global superstar who travels constantly and has a brand/business to run. I applaud Taylor for being so good to her during these past 5 years, especially around 2012-2013 when things were getting pretty bad for Gaga.

If she had let her career take a backseat to her relationship, who knows where she would be right now. The career of a pop star is very fragile and takes a lot of energy and planning to maintain, even if she is basically a solidified legend at this point. I don't see her changing her mind any time soon, her career will always require 100% of her attention and her lover will have to understand that. I hope she can find someone again who can handle all that pressure as well as Taylor did. :giveup:

AlexanderMagno
23 minutes ago, Blonde said:

If Gaga decided to follow her man the LG5 wouldn't of been delivered until we all died.

No wonder we got LG5 a few months after their break-up

giphy.gif

RadioIsOurs
35 minutes ago, Blonde said:

If Gaga decided to follow her man the LG5 wouldn't of been delivered until we all died.

giphy.gif

We'd have gotten RedOne and a hit lead single though 

giphy.gif

I mean, her engagement is over and she is in Japan promoting her album. If that doesn't say anything about this issue I don't know what does.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Fame Joanne
46 minutes ago, Fay said:

Yes she still does and its a good thing. Why would any woman follow her career instead of her man? following love and something that is real is much better than following a career that doesnt make you happy. Men have no problem in saying they follow women but women do.

But then it would be a bad thing to think that way. You contradict yourself :lolga:

Archived