💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Shaney

hes such a basterd on twitter! im sorry but him replying to all the gaga fans with 'omg i love you xo' and 'hahaha :heart:' is pathetic.

i agree with you, she would ****ing have him

Jeffree would kill her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VhD9WCMlOg&feature=relmfu

Go to :55

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Stranger

And I wish some people would get their own thoughts instead of echoing someone else's. I've read the rules kthx.

LEAVE.

Might be "hit after hit" to her ears but it's flop after flop to everyone else's.

Can't wait for this b---h to be dropped.

This, tbh :nails:

Just kidding

:cryga:

I don't like her attitude at all, to be completely honest. And since ReDone is producing the album, I don't expect anything really new. But let's wait and see what happens :party:

Shaney

When your swinging a butcher knife, beating someone with a baton and tazing them? Jeffree is ****ing tall too. AND without the heels. I met him at the Warped Tour. Im sure Jeffree would have called security by the time she even threw a punch. He would probably say something like hes to classy for fighting or something. But i love jeffree, he is hilarious!

Lauren Conrad

Tbh, if she had gone with Dr Luke, I feel like her album would be out already and she'd be much bigger =/

Shaney

You really in a legitimate fist fight that little butcher knife is going to do anything :usrs: Porcelain is like 5'11 and muscular :legend:

When your swinging a butcher knife, beating someone with a baton and tazing them? Jeffree is ****ing tall too. AND without the heels. I met him at the Warped Tour. Im sure Jeffree would have called security by the time she even threw a punch. He would probably say something like hes to classy for fighting or something. But i love jeffree, he is hilarious!

DirtyLittleMonster

I feel like reporting you coz you're beginning to piss me off. If you don't like Porcelain Black leave. This thread is for us fans and us fans only and people who are positively interested in her music.

You sound like another pressed soul and you need to leave.

Kthanks bye

Update: Reported

OOOOOO I just realized this was 'Kisses Lose Their Charm'

At least. An early version of it

sounds great

Lady4Gaga

Can we all just stay on topic and stop with all this infighting, flamebait and disrespectful posts? I think the real fans of PB will appreciate this. If you can't say anything nice, please remain silent.

Scarface

I'm too lazy to read through the last pages but are there any hints that "Couriosity" will be on the album? She has to put it on the album! :spin:

Scarface

1. Stealing Candy

2. Make Me Cry

3. Swallow My Bullet

4. Mannequin Factory

5. Naughty Naughty

6. This Is What Rock N' Roll Looks Like (featuring Lil Wayne)

7. Screamers

8. King of the World

9. I'm Your Favourite Drug

10. Pretty Little Psycho

11. How Do You Love Someone?

12. Black Rainbow

13. Kisses Lose Their Charm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sad: :sad: :sad:

(Now I remember that I've seen this tracklist before but forgot about it )

Shaney

I feel like reporting you coz you're beginning to piss me off. If you don't like Porcelain Black leave. This thread is for us fans and us fans only and people who are positively interested in her music.

You sound like another pressed soul and you need to leave.

Kthanks bye

Update: Reported

Uhmmm, I LOVE Porcelain! I never said I didnt like her. Your obviously the pressed one here.

I was saying that if they actually fought I dont know who would win.

Your the one that NEEDS to be reported for reporting someone that never did anything to deserve it. But thank you for reporting me!

Now go away, please. You really dont even know what the hell your talking about. I was responding to Mole's post, not yours. I cant with my life anymore :toofloppy:

oh and **** Update: Reported

DirtyLittleMonster

Uhmmm, I LOVE Porcelain! I never said I didnt like her. Your obviously the pressed one here.

I was saying that if they actually fought I dont know who would win.

Your the one that NEEDS to be reported for reporting someone that never did anything to deserve it. But thank you for reporting me!

Now go away, please. You really dont even know what the hell your talking about. I was responding to Mole's post, not yours. I cant with my life anymore :toofloppy:

oh and **** Update: Reported

I reported you because you said Jeffree would kill her (PB)

Shaney

I reported you because you said Jeffree would kill her (PB)

Ummm yeah did you not see that video? lol yeeaaahhhhh. ummmmm.

I never said I want to kill her or i hope she dies so the fact that you reported me still makes no sense. Im sorry you misunderstood me.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived