💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Jeff is a twat, who can't sing, rap, dance (which p-popping or shaking your ass doesn't count) or act. He's fake, racist and ugly inside and out.

Porcelain has a higher chance of making it than him.

Agreed, BUT i do like 2 jeffree songs, Prisoner (ft Porcelain) and Get Away With Murder... :rollsweat:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyLittleMonster

Agreed, BUT i do like 2 jeffree songs, Prisoner (ft Porcelain) and Get Away With Murder... :rollsweat:

Yeah..the only reason Prisoner is on my top 150 playlist (self-made) is because Porcelain is on it. If we didn't have have PB on the remix, I would'nt have bothered.

genkirocket

Okay don't know if you guys know but rye rye did a redone produced song with porcelain black called "DNA"

This is sooo out of nowhere, I don't recall porcelain ever talking about working with rye rye.

genkirocket

ERRR DNA sounds just like the nicki minaj song "whip it" meets "this is what rock n roll looks like" ..... Not sure how i feel about this.

Okay don't know if you guys know but rye rye did a redone produced song with porcelain black called "DNA"

This is sooo out of nowhere, I don't recall porcelain ever talking about working with rye rye.

I doubt she wanted too. She didn't seem to enthusiastic about it nor has she mentioned it recently, other than a couple of RTs. She literally just followed Rye Rye last week, lol. I'm think RedOne forced her and/or just tacked her on the chorus. It kind of sounds like a reject.

thefamebitch

I read somewhere that the album is going to be called Manequinn Factory now instead of Black Rainbow... I don't really believe it but I just thought id post

I read somewhere that the album is going to be called Manequinn Factory now instead of Black Rainbow... I don't really believe it but I just thought id post

It was cause of the Best Ink episode, in the press sheet it said 'design an album cover for her debut album 'Mannequin Factory.' ... We're thinking things have changed, cause that was filmed in November. When we were supposed to get the album but Naughty naughty flopped.

Shaney

Erm LOOOOOOOl yaaaaaaaah lmaffffffffo ^

I did see the video but I didn't like you posting it because it seems like you were trying to start a conversation on already tense topic that would've leaded into an argument.

It doesn't matter who has what weapon or who many inches someone's heel is. Jefferree is a man (not a woman, though he dresses like an ugly woman) and if he hit or made any physical contact his career would end because it's against the law to hit a woman.

And Porcelain is a tough girl and she would've fought back and given him a good one.And even if she lost the fight, Jeff's career would be over and PB would get the last laugh.

Jeff is a twat, who can't sing, rap, dance (which p-popping or shaking your ass doesn't count) or act. He's fake, racist and ugly inside and out.

His career barely ever started.

genkirocket

Erm LOOOOOOOl yaaaaaaaah lmaffffffffo ^

I did see the video but I didn't like you posting it because it seems like you were trying to start a conversation on already tense topic that would've leaded into an argument.

It doesn't matter who has what weapon or who many inches someone's heel is. Jefferree is a man (not a woman, though he dresses like an ugly woman) and if he hit or made any physical contact his career would end because it's against the law to hit a woman.

And Porcelain is a tough girl and she would've fought back and given him a good one.And even if she lost the fight, Jeff's career would be over and PB would get the last laugh.

Its illegal to hit ANYONE lol.

But nooo I don't think his career would end, even if he did hit a woman. See: chris brown.

Besides, jefree has done sooo muchg ****ed up **** in the past years, and yet he still somehow manages to have devoted fans.

I doubt there will ever be the straw that broke the camels back AKA his career.

DirtyLittleMonster

Its illegal to hit ANYONE lol.

But nooo I don't think his career would end, even if he did hit a woman. See: chris brown.

Besides, jefree has done sooo muchg ****ed up **** in the past years, and yet he still somehow manages to have devoted fans.

I doubt there will ever be the straw that broke the camels back AKA his career.

If there was a fight, Bradley would jump in. It would the best tag team fight. Bradley & Porcelain vs Jeff and merry band of drag queens.

Rebelde

Waiting for this album is kinda getting on my nerves.. I hope her label will release it soon.

DirtyLittleMonster

There's other PB songs recorded:

Normal For A Day (Holly Knight, RedOne)

Miss You

Sane/Insane

So ****ed Up

Games We Play

The Stranger

Miss You

Sane/Insane

So ****ed Up

Games We Play

OMG :excited2:

Miss You

Sane/Insane

So ****ed Up

Games We Play

What are they from? Her songwriting registry? It might be songs she recorded for other people.

The Stranger

What are they from? Her songwriting registry? It might be songs she recorded for other people.

:cry:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived