Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Lauren Conrad

Tbh though, in a fight Jeffree would probably win... physically he's stronger than her and tbh more equipped to fight. :shrug:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be pressed if King of the World made the final tracklisting but not Gasoline.

When your swinging a butcher knife, beating someone with a baton and tazing them? Jeffree is ****ing tall too. AND without the heels. I met him at the Warped Tour. Im sure Jeffree would have called security by the time she even threw a punch. He would probably say something like hes to classy for fighting or something. But i love jeffree, he is hilarious!

I doubt it. I think Jeffree has the weapons ironically whereas Porcelain will legitimately attack a person :toofunny:

Tbh though, in a fight Jeffree would probably win... physically he's stronger than her and tbh more equipped to fight. :shrug:

:usrs: :usrs: Have you seen them candid before?

06.jpg

VS/

Porcelain+Black+Google+Music+Launch+Party+9ePhg2Diw1sl.jpg

(Porcelain looks ugli in that photo but I mean look at her size compared to the guy in the BG... She's just BIG and Stocky. Porcelain would definitely win in a fist fight)

PORCELAIN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jeffree.

thefamebitch

I'd be pressed if King of the World made the final tracklisting but not Gasoline.

King of the World >>> Gasoline.

sorry lol

Superficial

Im in love with Kiss Loose Their Charm :flutter:

Also Porcelain would destroy that Racist. :nyancat:

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Porcelain said that she loves Gaga and likes her music. She just doesn't like how some of the monsters (you especially) flamebait and troll. What you said to her Cherry was one million miles more offensive than anything PB has ever said.

Did Porcelain tell anyone to go kill themselves?

Did she say nasty things to you?

Don't make her problems (if she has any) your problems?

We're defending her because we're sick of the stick she gets. She made one joke about her age and that Gaga stole her hairstyle and that's it.

We may not know what each other looks like but without a doubt, I'm a much nicer and kinder person than you will ever be. You're full of hate and you could use some love, happiness and respect for others.

Let this troll know. :clap: :clap:

Cherry is a known troll thats been banned from every other forum I visit & its pretty sad. Just ignore IT and IT will eventually leave. :nails:

DirtyLittleMonster

Im in love with Kiss Loose Their Charm :flutter:

Also Porcelain would destroy that Racist. :nyancat:

Let this troll know. :clap: :clap:

Cherry is a known troll thats been banned from every other forum I visit & its pretty sad. Just ignore IT and IT will eventually leave. :nails:

I'm just doing my chores; taking out "my leftovers" to the trash

Squidward T

Can someone please fill me in on this Porcelain bs Jeffree Star stuff??

Im too bored to care

Superficial

I'm just doing my chores; taking out "my leftovers" to the trash

I could of used your help at ATRL when all this nonsense happened :hug:

Can someone please fill me in on this Porcelain bs Jeffree Star stuff??

Star started bashing porcelain, Her husband posted a Pic of the text message (with his number) where he called PB a flop, gagawanabe, N-WORD and told her to kill herself. Star posted her # & started dragging her with Little monsters.

I ended up dragging every monster that bashed PB on ATRL and called her. :excited2:

Sooooooooooooooo in the end, FANS got the chance to talk to PB, while Jeffree basically outted himself as the RACIST that he is, And changed his number like a little b---h. :nails:

DirtyLittleMonster

Ummm yeah did you not see that video? lol yeeaaahhhhh. ummmmm.

I never said I want to kill her or i hope she dies so the fact that you reported me still makes no sense. Im sorry you misunderstood me.

Erm LOOOOOOOl yaaaaaaaah lmaffffffffo ^

I did see the video but I didn't like you posting it because it seems like you were trying to start a conversation on already tense topic that would've leaded into an argument.

It doesn't matter who has what weapon or who many inches someone's heel is. Jefferree is a man (not a woman, though he dresses like an ugly woman) and if he hit or made any physical contact his career would end because it's against the law to hit a woman.

And Porcelain is a tough girl and she would've fought back and given him a good one.And even if she lost the fight, Jeff's career would be over and PB would get the last laugh.

LOLZ! Star has always been a little b---h, hasn't he.

Jeff is a twat, who can't sing, rap, dance (which p-popping or shaking your ass doesn't count) or act. He's fake, racist and ugly inside and out.

Porcelain has a higher chance of making it than him.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived