• Last Reply
Just now, Leonardo Fox said:

S0? the general public have shitty taste

Hello was the massive hit it deserved to be

Dramatica
1 minute ago, Leonardo Fox said:

ill bookmark the **** outta of this thread

:classy:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

1 minute ago, Chic said:

Hello was the massive hit it deserved to be

its only becuz of her precious hits, name and 21

it was basic and made for average listeners, dont fool ur self

3 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

its only becuz of her precious hits, name and 21

it was basic and made for average listeners, dont fool ur self

Hello is one of the most emotional, honest, well written, well produced and well sung songs I've ever heard. I wasn't a massive fan beforehand but I liked some of her music and I never expected Hello to be as good as it was. It was destined for success because of her name, but that song is 100% quality and 100% hit material regardless. It's the perfect storm of good music and success and it was well deserved. The GP had good taste with it. This is coming from someone who tends to enjoy indie pop artists more for their quality.

MR is forgettable and unnecessarily repetitive.

Just now, Chic said:

Hello is one of the most emotional, honest, well written, well produced and well sung songs I've ever heard. I wasn't a massive fan beforehand but I liked some of her music and I never expected Hello to be as good as it was. It was destined for success because of her name, but that song is 100% quality and 100% hit material regardless. It's the perfect storm of good music and success and it was well deserved. The GP had good taste with it.

MR is forgettable and unnecessarily repetitive.

OMG even Adele just admitted in a recent interview that her latest singles are not in the level of 21 and she is never going to top that album. as i said, the song smash becuz of her previous work.

And if u think MT is forgettable, im going to look for you in 3 months.

Stone S
20 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

I dont even think BR aged well, i barely remember the chorus and im a huge GaGa fan, imagine the general public? Million reasons is going to be her My heart is going on

what the ****

Welcome to Industria

26 minutes ago, destinyofself said:

I don't think so. Maybe in the US but here in the UK. Million Reasons has sort of been and gone here.

Your point of reference is always so unbelievably off. Million Reasons hasn't even been sent to radio here yet.

destinyofself
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Your point of reference is always so unbelievably off. Million Reasons hasn't even been sent to radio here yet.

? It's my opinion lol By the time it's sent to radio and we have a music video the moment would have passed, that's Gaga's team for you. It won't be a hit bookmark me. If you are from the UK you know she's pretty much non exsistant.  

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

MTE, we dont even have a video or proper radio exposure yet

xoxo cupcakke

Maybe Poker Face/Born This Way/TEOG, not Bad Romance... what are you smoking and why isn't it permabanned :awkney:

2 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Maybe Poker Face/Born This Way/TEOG, not Bad Romance... what are you smoking and why isn't it permabanned :awkney:

You and ur basic taste will see

1 minute ago, Leaf said:

Do you really think Million Reasons will be her only ballad hit?

y3d3rmn.jpg

Not the only one, but the biggest

Just now, destinyofself said:

? It's my opinion lol By the time it's sent to radio and we have a music video the moment would have passed, that's Gaga's team for you. It won't be a hit bookmark me. If you are from the UK you know she's pretty much non exsistant.  

No that's not an opinion. Saying you think it doesn't have a shot is an opinion. But you said it's "been and gone" which would imply that it's already been released and pushed as a single here and then failed - which is simply false.

Gaga isn't the commercial force she used to be but "non-existent" is a pretty absurd and ill-informed thing to suggest, especially coming from a fan of hers. She's still an icon based on her previous work, and she's done enough for that to never change. She has access to the biggest promotional spots if she chooses to take them, and based on the reception from MR in Carpool Karaoke... people respond to it.

MR is still lingering in the Top 40 of UK iTunes with zero exposure aside from the week old CK video. Let's not pretend that performances on Graham Norton and X Factor wouldn't send it directly to the top ten.

16 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

OMG even Adele just admitted in a recent interview that her latest singles are not in the level of 21 and she is never going to top that album. as i said, the song smash becuz of her previous work.

And if u think MT is forgettable, im going to look for you in 3 months.

Her latest singles aren't on the level of success of 21, lol.

Archived