đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 8 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc
3 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Actually i felt this was refreshing tbh. Till now she reminded me too much of her role in True Blood. I actually started seeing something more to her this episode. Plus it took a moment to pause and let us 'digest' what is happening and sympathise a bit with the characters.

It took 10 minutes for her to plan her escape, it looked like a therapy session

I want to see more screaming, chasing, running, killing, head bashing

Look at those clowns

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RudzXinc said:

It took 10 minutes for her to plan her escape, it looked like a therapy session

I want to see more screaming, chasing, running, killing, head bashing

Ahaha. Well i would imagine it would be hard to even think of escaping when the cannibals had been feasting on your leg, your friends and family where missing, you felt you could die any moment AND you were high on cocaine and being chased by demons. I would have died from a heart attack in episode 1. Give the poor woman a break.

This is one of the best episodes from this seasom. Way better than the first three. I love the Resident Evil feels I get from the camera angles, the scenography and the body movements. My bet is Aubry dies, Lee survies but she is emprisioned for confessing the murder (that she may not have even committed) and that Lana Winters interviews her from prision. Lee never sees her child again.

Kindness rules all.

2 hours ago, Poker said:

This is one of the best episodes from this seasom. Way better than the first three. I love the Resident Evil feels I get from the camera angles, the scenography and the body movements. My bet is Aubry dies, Lee survies but she is emprisioned for confessing the murder (that she may not have even committed) and that Lana Winters interviews her from prision. Lee never sees her child again.

Was thinking the same too :) Silent Hill as well. This is what many people who watch AHS don't often get, the tributes to everything horror that most fans of the genre will appreciate. It also has Blair Witch, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and other torture **** film references. Not everyone's cup of tea but that's besides the point. I am hoping next season will be more 80s movie maniacs-style like A Nightmare on Elm Street and Hellraiser. Imagine that...

9 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Was thinking the same too :) Silent Hill as well. This is what many people who watch AHS don't often get, the tributes to everything horror that most fans of the genre will appreciate. It also has Blair Witch, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and other torture **** film references. Not everyone's cup of tea but that's besides the point. I am hoping next season will be more 80s movie maniacs-style like A Nightmare on Elm Street and Hellraiser. Imagine that...

omg yess :giveup:

Kindness rules all.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
11 hours ago, Aussie said:

lol ok no worries :) Yeah it is bizarre isn't it? It seems as if its all a small 'set' and the actors can't get around their heads how to escape. Would have made more sense if they said 'no one can leave the area while the blood moon is still up". And why automatically assume that in the bedroom they are safe?

Unless @River is correct, the only other explanation i can think of is that the Blood Moon as actually affecting them in a deeper way. Same way that Kathy Bate's character became psychotic and lost her mind. Same way Shelby's husband came back for the witch cause he was in love with her. They all seem to be under a spell. This is why i am wondering if we will actually get a link to Coven (we already know Gaga's actor was playing the Original Supreme).

I'm thinking that they are under a spell...it makes sense if you think about it. I just can't believe they're going all the way back there, it's like they're basically asking to get killed :nails:

tezbear91

Woah what an episode that was. I think Lee will be the only one left but will go to prison for her confession. Or the WHOLE thing turns out to be a t.v show. 

Also can someone tell me who the person was at the end wearing the pig mask? 

Love this show so much. Not affraid to change it up and take a big twist. 

battle for your life.

1 hour ago, Bane said:

Woah what an episode that was. I think Lee will be the only one left but will go to prison for her confession. Or the WHOLE thing turns out to be a t.v show. 

Also can someone tell me who the person was at the end wearing the pig mask? 

Love this show so much. Not affraid to change it up and take a big twist. 

It was Wes Bentley I think. As for Lee, the only way she could go to jail is if somehow the footage was destroyed. But since we are watching it all on "Return to Roanoke" that means everyone knows what's happened so how can they pin any crime on her? Unless by the end it's shown that she was behind all this.

I still can't believe Finn Witrock was Jether. It never even occurred to me. How is everyone not freaking out?!:giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

CyanLights

I dont get how Finn's character was the most f**ked up? Did Ryan mean that he was the most messed up mentally in a sad way? I was expecting some Arthur Arden level of messed up

Archived