đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

JT: New album 'punches you between the eyes'

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Justin Timberlake opened up about his next album in an interview with Variety, saying, "I wouldn't say [my new material] is the antithesis of 20/20, but it does sound more singular. If 20/20 sounded like it literally surrounds your entire head, this stuff feels more like it just punches you between the eyes." 

Timberlake declined to offer a timeline for the album's arrival, saying, "I'll put it out when it's done – when it feels right."

Producer Pharrell, however, noted that they had completed "a good solid six [songs] that are like, 'Whoa, what was that? Play that again.'" He went on to praise Timberlake's ability to communicate honestly on record, saying, "If you're able to really screenshot your own vulnerability, and frame it properly, and color-correct it, then it becomes something that every human can relate to. And I think Justin is in the place where he's mastering that right now."

Timberlake's forthcoming LP will also feature longtime collaborator Timbaland, as well as Max Martin. 

Of the three, Timberlake said, "Tim is a sound junkie, the same way Pharrell is a song junkie. And then Max is like music's Morpheus."

Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/justin-timberlake-new-album-punches-you-between-the-eyes-w448047

badgalriri

is it about Britney spears again? cause his whole career revolves around shading and mentioning the queen of pop

Can't wait to hear new songs from my husband. I feel like it will be energetic and pop, Cause he said it would be kind of an antithesis to 20/20. I just hope he keeps instruments in his songs and doesn't go edm-ish. My hopes aren't really high for this album because i usually hate Pharell's work.

Whispering

Can't wait! This will be an album I will purchase for sure. Hopefully it comes out around Black Friday! 

PaperIz

If it sounds different from his last album which sounds like every other song and album he's made, then I'll be excited for it. 

Naor Daniel

Can't stop the feeling was such a bad song and below Justin's standards (idc that it's a hit it sucks)

i hate Pharrell and his lame song "happy"

max Martin... seriously this is boring 

TerrenceV2

Yes if i hear anything like CANT STOP THE FEELING on the radio again i will ****ing punch myself in the face

playground love - josef salvat

Archived