đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer

Seeka

Featured Posts

AND IT'S GIVING THE FEELS. I'M CRYING HERE.

AND THAT REMIX. IT'S GIVING ME LIFE.

I was going to post this a few days ago but figured no one on here would care :rip:

The visuals are amazing. However, these games keep getting delayed, meaning it could be 2018 before we even get Kingdom Hearts 3.

Just now, Logan said:

I was going to post this a few days ago but figured no one on here would care :rip:

The visuals are amazing. However, these games keep getting delayed, meaning it could be 2018 before we even get Kingdom Hearts 3.

I kind of only look stuff up every few days or so, but there was so much kingdom hearts crap on my tumblr I'm like "****, something happened."

I believe Square Enix doesn't want to kill off the cash cow. I mean, Kingdom hearts 3 is going to be the end of the Dark seeker saga, but I am not sure anyone would care if a new Kingdom Hearts series was released with different characters.

And no one takes most of the side games seriously, though Coded is the only one you could probably skip. Maybe 358/2 as well, but not that much.

If Square Enix wasn't busy beating XIII like a dead horse from like...2009 onwards we may have gotten it already.

1 minute ago, Seeka said:

I kind of only look stuff up every few days or so, but there was so much kingdom hearts crap on my tumblr I'm like "****, something happened."

I believe Square Enix doesn't want to kill off the cash cow. I mean, Kingdom hearts 3 is going to be the end of the Dark seeker saga, but I am not sure anyone would care if a new Kingdom Hearts series was released with different characters.

And no one takes most of the side games seriously, though Coded is the only one you could probably skip. Maybe 358/2 as well, but not that much.

If Square Enix wasn't busy beating XIII like a dead horse from like...2009 onwards we may have gotten it already.

The plotline has become very very confusing, which is upsetting to me because I've been a mega fan since the beginning. There's even an hour long video on Youtube explaining it all and it's still really confusing. The whole time travel thing ruined everything. And then they basically killed Xemnas and Ansem for no reason because all it did was bring him back through a new rule that if you kill the heartless and nobody the original is restored. So it's like all of your efforts are wasted. 

Just now, Logan said:

The plotline has become very very confusing, which is upsetting to me because I've been a mega fan since the beginning. There's even an hour long video on Youtube explaining it all and it's still really confusing. The whole time travel thing ruined everything. And then they basically killed Xemnas and Ansem for no reason because all it did was bring him back through a new rule that if you kill the heartless and nobody the original is restored. So it's like all of your efforts are wasted. 

I don't find it that confusing...

However, I was once a homestuck fan...

However, it can be simplified down to this, I think:

Main villain time traveled, so everything is pre-ordained, and everything everyone has ever done was all for naught.

Pkus there will, hopefully, be something to cover all these plotholes with.

Honestly the only plotholes are mostly what 3DS brought. I mean there are maybe a few other things I can think of, but yes, Lea and the rest coming back to life kind of needs an explanation.

However, it was never actually said Nobodies lacked hearts and feelings. So that may be an explanation on the return of the members of Org 13.

But honestly...

I wanna know two thing:

1. Who the rest of the 13 members of darkness are (we know all the lights)

and

2. Will sora and Riku ever kiss?

Archived