Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Paulina Rubio's New Single Coming on Nov 11th

Bambino

Featured Posts

Rockets
24 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

Girl you need to listen to Lo Hare Por Ti. A bloody masterpiece!

Doing it right now and I like it :music:

And the video is so early 2000s I love it lmao

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She's like the mexican Pelopony.

that's like the biggest compliment lmao and all of those songs are old as f-ck I love them too but admit it Rubio is NEVER gonna release bops like those again 

LIFE IS GOOD

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

that's like the biggest compliment lmao and all of those songs are old as f-ck I love them too but admit it Rubio is NEVER gonna release bops like those again 

Still better than LorenaHerrera LOL and Pelopony is trash, i know her personally, she can only dance.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Psychedelic

People here agueing Belinda, Lorena Herrea, etc? Really???

Paulina is the most recognized Mexican Pop export in history. Black point!

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Still better than LorenaHerrera LOL and Pelopony is trash, i know her personally, she can only dance.

how can you talk like that about someone you "know personally"

besides, Pelopony and Lorena are way more professional than Paulina is nowadays and at least they can dance, Paulina can't sing, dance or even make promo 

giphy.gif

LIFE IS GOOD

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

how can you talk like that about someone you "know personally"

besides, Pelopony and Lorena are way more professional than Paulina is nowadays and at least they can dance, Paulina can't sing, dance or even make promo 

giphy.gif

I mean, you know **** because i've met pelopony several times and seen her perform like 10 times. I work at parties where she used to get booked for shows and I know things you dont know. I live in the same city as her just the next neighbourhood, and youre going to tell me what i know about her? I'm even friends with her art director lol. She might be something kind of big in southamerica but here is already a burn out. I like her, but shes no way that very professional, and I love Yolanda, not Pelopony. Eat that gif, I'm laughig more because it's likeyou see Pelopony as a huge star and she's just disappeared lmao

Ferrer Zorola
17 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I mean, you know **** because i've met pelopony several times and seen her perform like 10 times. I work at parties where she used to get booked for shows and I know things you dont know. 

you don't know Paulina so you know shiit too :giggle:
maybe she's worse than Pelopony 
I can't at you defending my homegirl instead of praising your homegirl

anyways 

/

/

>>>

LIFE IS GOOD

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

you don't know Paulina so you know shiit too :giggle:
maybe she's worse than Pelopony 
I can't at you defending my homegirl instead of praising your homegirl

anyways 

/

/

>>>

Have you ever heard Pelopony sing? I'm not going to praise her, i love Yolanda, not Pelopony. You cant be serious if you think she can sing lmao. I will praise yYolanda and of course i love some of her songs, but Pelopony is already waaaaay forgotten. You are like 3 years late. And as i said, i know many manu things thay you dont, so my opinion is based on something i know, not something I like or dont.

Ferrer Zorola
17 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Have you ever heard Pelopony sing? I'm not going to praise her, i love Yolanda, not Pelopony. You cant be serious if you think she can sing lmao. 

can't find the part where I said that any of these four women can sing, can you quote it? 

LIFE IS GOOD

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

can't find the part where I said that any of these four women can sing, can you quote it? 

You are just comparing them to Paulina singing bad so you were talking about singing. Anyway, i dont care, Paulina has been in the bussiness for more than 30 years, those can wish. Good bye, enjoy Pelopony 3 years later I enjoyed her.

Ferrer Zorola
20 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You are just comparing them to Paulina singing bad so you were talking about singing. Anyway, i dont care, Paulina has been in the bussiness for more than 30 years, those can wish. Good bye, enjoy Pelopony 3 years later I enjoyed her.

3 years later? I knew about her around the same time you did since I was on Spaniard site Cromosoma X 
and it's not like I STAN any of these untalented singers it's just that even if they're untalented, Paulina is even LESS talented lol
Mane, Pelopony and Lorena make decent performances, actually promote their stuff, they do something for the LGBT community, care for their image, dance, give to the gays what the gays want, etc. Paulina wishes, tbh. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Paulina, Lorena, Thalia, Shakira, Belinda...  ¿Sigo en Gaga Daily? :sweat: Todas me gustan, aunque Lorena no tanto. Shakira se volvió muy genérica, Paulina hace mucho no saca canciones que me interesen, Belinda está perdida musicalmente (tan buena que era), Thalia casi no me llama la atención... Qué triste que la música latina se haya vuelto una basura con artistas como Maluma, J Balvin, y canciones como El Taxi o el Piki no sé qué... Las mujeres ya no sobresalen como antes, lástima. Si quieren música buena, de calidad, en español escuchen Hasta La Raíz de Natalia Lafourcade, no por nada ganó un Grammy. 

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

3 years later? I knew about her around the same time you did since I was on Spaniard site Cromosoma X 
and it's not like I STAN any of these untalented singers it's just that even if they're untalented, Paulina is even LESS talented lol
Mane, Pelopony and Lorena make decent performances, actually promote their stuff, they do something for the LGBT community, care for their image, dance, give to the gays what the gays want, etc. Paulina wishes, tbh. 

Cromosoma X? You said everything i needed to know HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH you still know nothing about Pelopony. There are so many things that stupid website wont tell you hahahhaha Good bye! 

Btw i never knew Paulina was just focused on gay audience lmao, Pelopony is an lgbt member so obviously she has to do something for the community. 

Ferrer Zorola
27 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Cromosoma X? You said everything i needed to know HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH you still know nothing about Pelopony. There are so many things that stupid website wont tell you hahahhaha Good bye! 

Btw i never knew Paulina was just focused on gay audience lmao, Pelopony is an lgbt member so obviously she has to do something for the community. 

and what about the other two
and why the hell are  you holding a grudge against me just because your fave is a flop, I ended you like 3 replies ago and yet you're still here, responding 

LIFE IS GOOD

ItsTommyBitch

@Bambino

We haven't talked in a while, but when I read this thread title, I thought of you.

Glad to see you're a more faithful Paulina Rubio stan than most Gaga fans on here :green: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived