💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga for Victoria Secret Performance?

Delusional

Featured Posts

Delusional

Seen as the Victoria Secret show has been announced, airs 5th December, we need to start thinking. Who would be the perfect performer/act for the VS Runway?

I thought Gaga would be good, with Dancin In Circles :ladyhaha: Or she could do some songs like FASHION! since it's a Moulin Rouge theme. Imagine that hot body in lingerie raw raw :v: Also, its in Paris. PROMO IN PARIS Y'ALL

Glue her VS panties to her vaj :lolga:

What do you guys think? Maybe Katy Perry could return and atleast give us a taste of Pop music :neyde:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

GagaIsDope

Pretty sure she wouldn't do it but if she did she should perform perfect illusion and make a huge spontaneous statement about all the models being fake. Just think of the controversy :firega:

3 minutes ago, GagaIsDope said:

And make a huge spontaneous statement about all the models being fake. Just think of the controversy :firega:

I think you've confused Lady GaGa with Kanye West :oprah: 

GagaIsDope
Just now, Nino said:

I think you've confused Lady GaGa with Kanye West :oprah: 

Maybe I have :toofunny: but it does fit with the song and her talking about people presenting things as perfect on social media

8 minutes ago, GagaIsDope said:

Maybe I have :toofunny: but it does fit with the song and her talking about people presenting things as perfect on social media

Except she never really shames people and tries to be as positive as possible, she wouldn't shame the models on television like that ? 

I don't know if she really fits there. I mean, I bet they want this kind of cute, GP-friendly popstars to sing a poppy song with cute girly dresses, I'm not sure if she would fit with her Joanne hat and underboob crop tops

9 minutes ago, Clip said:

I don't know if she really fits there. I mean, I bet they want this kind of cute, GP-friendly popstars to sing a poppy song with cute girly dresses, I'm not sure if she would fit with her Joanne hat and underboob crop tops

heatherton-minaj-2011-victoria-s-secret-

20 minutes ago, GagaIsDope said:

Pretty sure she wouldn't do it but if she did she should perform perfect illusion and make a huge spontaneous statement about all the models being fake. Just think of the controversy :firega:

Archived