đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Come To Mama for a Christmas release?

TMC

Featured Posts

I think it would do so well in the UK... the feel, the sound... everything about it at that time of year will slay tbh.

Thoughts?

Bloody

the song is my least fave and less played

but

she nailed it on dive bar tour and it would be nice to see her performing it at xmas time

it's not single worthy though

As you all know, the Christmas Freeze is a thing. If it was released around christmas time it would be dead in the water because it's celebratory themes are not strong enough to really fit in on those christmas playlists.

Helxig

I mean it doesn't have Christmassy themes, but I think the sound would go over really well during the festive period! And I think the message of the song is important. Provided that stations and partcularly stores would actually play anything other than Christmas music.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

BornAsUnic0rn
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I mean it doesn't have Christmassy themes, but I think the sound would go over really well during the festive period! And I think the message of the song is important. Provided that stations and partcularly stores would actually play anything other than Christmas music.

That's why CTM is a great choice. It has easy lyrics, still a message, a festive vibe and it works extremely well with eldery people. 

Lona Delery

It does not sound like a Christmas song at all, I dont get why anyone would say that. Sounds like some song in a 60s movie.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived