💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Last episode has the most disturbing scene in AHS history.

StarstruckIllusion

The most disturbing?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Was it?

• Yes, I Agree
    • No, I Don't
    • Meh…

Featured Posts

On 29/10/2016 at 1:44 AM, Assarrai said:

IKR, she smashed his skull into pieces. I was so shook, like how could she, he's Matt, the guy who has been with her when **** went down before and even after she cheated on him he stayed by her side when Agnes stabbed her; she should know he's under some spell like cmon this happened before. 

I guess Shelby was under a killer-spell like she's going totally insane

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/27/2016 at 6:19 PM, Helxig said:

Watching them force Lee to rub herself in seasoning and then 'tenderising her' while her leg was still attached was the most disturbing scene we've had in AHS! Then watching the other two eat her! I had my hand over mt mouth, literally sweating, the whole reneck scene! :omg:

I agree.

Though, according to next week's preview, it looks like she wasn't entirely amputated.

3 points in and ready for more

4 minutes ago, 18 said:

is gaga still in it or is she done? 

We don't know for sure, but it's likely she's done.

3 points in and ready for more

Stephen

We still need to meet Taissa's character. And I hope Gaga comes back as the actor who played the witch. 

Helxig
3 hours ago, james19709 said:

How much has Gaga been in this season? Haven't watched any of it.

She had a couple of appearances here and there, and then a large portion of one episode about her character. This season is so good though! If you decide to watch it though, just go into it knowing that it's very different to previous seasons.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

James19709
14 hours ago, Helxig said:

She had a couple of appearances here and there, and then a large portion of one episode about her character. This season is so good though! If you decide to watch it though, just go into it knowing that it's very different to previous seasons.

Which episode was it, do you remember?

Mister Gaga
On 29/10/2016 at 0:11 AM, Bette Davis said:

Am I the only one who doesn't like this season at all? The characters feel flat and redundant from previous seasons, the plot is so messy and slow, and most importantly WHY DOESN'T IT HAVE ONE OF THOSE CLASSIC FREAKY OPENING CREDITS?!

i feel the same way, but once you accept how bizarre AHS can get...well, you enjoy it.

Bette Davis
3 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

i feel the same way, but once you accept how bizarre AHS can get...well, you enjoy it.

Yeah, I agree :) I am trying to appreciate it for what it is. Once I stopped comparing it to the other seasons, I realized it's not so bad.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

GagaIsDope

Why is no one mentioning the horrible scene in hotel where the adulterer has his eyes and tongue removed and his **** glued inside the woman with a spear through her by the ten commandments killer?! Or when penny's dad tattooed her whole face and split her tongue in Freakshow? I struggled to watch any scenes with her in it after that

Mister Gaga
16 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

Yeah, I agree :) I am trying to appreciate it for what it is. Once I stopped comparing it to the other seasons, I realized it's not so bad.

it is :poot: i mean, in terms of storyline, complexity, construction of plots and characters (Asylum being it's peak), this season is disastrous. Laughable. But in terms of gore, maybe it raised the bar (Cricket's death, this horrific scene, and i'm pretty hyped about the original Butcher :excited2:)

Archived