are you serious?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth
2 hours ago, KenonEpic said:

:queenga:

Do you even take pride in this? :awkney: the nerve 💀 

Glad to see most people in this thread grew-up and have learnt from this fanbase's past mistakes.  

The backlash, I live :golfclap: 

OT: Let her manage her career however she want, and leave this fanbase already, y'all damaged her brand long enough.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Whispering
50 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

At least Troy would've made Gaga release the original LG5. :stalkga:

And that's why he is replaced, thankfully! 

ItsTommyBitch

Let her do what she wants :grr: If she wants A-YO to be the single, then let it be 

(Unless ofc she wants Million Reasons and it's a label's choice :emma: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

eksistents

She obviously has had more than enough time to plan this out with her management and think every aspect through a million times. :) It's like with her music, Gaga doesn't please her fans, she creates what she wants and her fans can decide whether they like it or not. Die-hard fans accept her artistic journey no matter what. For example, I didn't like "A-Yo" when I first heard it, it was actually one of my lesser liked songs. A week later it's on repeat, such a fun raw delivery.

3 minutes ago, eksistents said:

She obviously has had more than enough time to plan this out with her management and think every aspect through a million times. :) It's like with her music, Gaga doesn't please her fans, she creates what she wants and her fans can decide whether they like it or not. Die-hard fans accept her artistic journey no matter what. For example, I didn't like "A-Yo" when I first heard it, it was actually one of my lesser liked songs. A week later it's on repeat, such a fun raw delivery.

If that was the case she would not have dropped Perfect Illusion the way she did after it didn't take off. Gaga's team always provides good promo slots and such, but actual single choices? They suck at them.

eksistents
4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

If that was the case she would not have dropped Perfect Illusion the way she did after it didn't take off. Gaga's team always provides good promo slots and such, but actual single choices? They suck at them.

She said she wanted to do old-school this time and not promote each song like she used to, rather perform more songs at once.

2 minutes ago, eksistents said:

She said she wanted to do old-school this time and not promote each song like she used to, rather perform more songs at once.

A-Yo was confirmed as the second single tho :awkney: It's the one being featured everywhere. There's nothing wrong with that at all, but personally for me and it seems to be the opinion of many that Million Reasons is a better fit for a single.

eksistents
Just now, Fanta said:

A-Yo was confirmed as the second single tho :awkney: It's the one being featured everywhere. There's nothing wrong with that at all, but personally for me and it seems to be the opinion of many that Million Reasons is a better fit for a single.

I agree, it's a terrific song. Her most heartfelt ballad to date. But I'm also happy with smokin' 'em all. :D

Archived