💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Three singles

Impostor

Featured Posts

Impostor

It is still too soon to abandon Perfect Illusion, but meanwhile, Million Reasons and A-yo are slaying on iTunes.

So, why not a medley? Gaga creates a new short film with the three songs, regarding the concept of Joanne.

The songs can be sold together like the Beatles used to do: one side of the disk a song, the other side another songs. It could also be a digital ep.

Imagine the live medley that would result. Imagine these three songs at the AMAs. :firega:

Okay, maybe that would be too much. I also think Million Reasons is the best option. But who knows...

homomo
3 minutes ago, KleinKnight said:

It is still too soon to abandon Perfect Illusion

No it's not

tumblr_mv8y35sS4b1rvvk8yo1_500.gif

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Interstellar said:

Yes it is

It was upon release tbh!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

display name
1 minute ago, KleinKnight said:

It is still too soon to abandon Perfect Illusion

It really isn't. :awkney: 

TwerkinLurkin

I don't think it's to soon to abandon PI she preformed both mr and PI on carpool karaoke and PI still isn't selling as good as ayo and mr and it has a music video and has been on radio for over a month I agree she should promo both ayo and mr I don't think people are giving ayo any credit the fact that she didn't even sing ayo on ck and it's still raising and of course mr is slaying I think both of them can be big hits tbh I still believe that ayo could be even big then mr but that's just my opinion I love both songs so I'm not like picking one or the other I'm just saying but no I think it's great PI is doing good now but I think that PI will start to fall soon tbh

homomo
Just now, Mood Ring said:

I really need PI to get a second chance.

I do too; however, not much will happen with that song anymore.

4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I feel like PI is dead, I'm great with double singles of MR and Ayo

Same! I like how one song hypes you while the other one is more mellow.

I feel like MR is going to become the Speechless/Hair/Dope of this era- the song she'll just play occasionally on piano during tv performances, et cetera :ohno:

Anderson123

Hmm I think Perfect Illusion had a great chance but they were just too quiet about it. Sure, they announced it and released it but Gaga never really performed anywhere so it was just very random. She did SNL and Carpool Karaoke and look at Million Reasons / A-yo, they're doing great. I can't even imagine what is going to happen if she performs Perfect Illusion at the SuperBowl, it's a great song for that kind of event, and the music video kind of has that stadium vibe.

Illuminati

Well PI is a song that really splits people in half I noticed, you either absolutely hate it or love it, I'm one of those who love it.

However I don't see the reason to include it in any more videos when it already has a music video.

A double single attempt with A-YO and Million Reasons would be fun though as long as Million Reasons doesn't end up outshining A-YO. I just feel like A-YO is hit worthy

Archived