💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should try doing an A-side and B-side single

Werk

Featured Posts

Gaga should try doing an A-side and B-side single for A-yo and MR I mean A side and B side singles have been done before and they aren't impossible :green: 

JustAnotherDay

how would that even work in 2016? A and B sides made sense when we had physical singles but now what does it mean? Just a dual single release?

was NickARTPOP

TheFame Monster
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

how would that even work in 2016? A and B sides made sense when we had physical singles but now what does it mean? Just a dual single release?

Rihanna tried a dual release this year and it didn't work.  Kiss it Better lost and Needed Me took over

JustAnotherDay
Just now, TheFame Monster said:

Rihanna tried a dual release this year and it didn't work.  Kiss it Better lost and Needed Me took over

it should have been the other way around :neyde:

was NickARTPOP

1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

She can do whatever the fuc* she wants she is the boss and we can just lay back and enjoy the ride!

This is an opinion and just for fun

darkchylde
4 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

because they were the same song. million reasons A / a-yo B would totally work specially with physical releases + videos

ryhanna

It'd be cool if Gaga could find a way to make B-sides work in the digital era somehow. Maybe like, when you buy a single on itunes you get an extra free bonus track or something? Idk 

AYO single

1. AYO (Studio version)

2. Million Reasons live at Howard Stern

3. AYO (Instrumental)

Million Reasons single

1. Million Reasons (album version)

2. AYO live

3. Million Reasons (instrumental) 

FreePalestine

I don't want it cause then Gaga would make one video for both songs and they really don'y go well together

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived