💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 2)

Sam

Featured Posts

Klou

what if they MURDER her on stage? and then videos of ~the assassination of stefani germanotta~ appear online, recorded by fans and by in house camera men. and then it turns out she's finished her next album and she had hired nick knight to use the footage of her death in the video for her lead single from her posthumous album about the demise of the superstar. and then it turns out that she conspired to create this entire event - everything she has ever done in building her fame and her kingdom up until the moment where she is killed for it, as the art piece of her life (and death).

It sounds like you're not taking the situation very seriously. It's all fun and games now, but comments like that won't be funny if she's dead.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

It sounds like you're not taking the situation very seriously. It's all fun and games now, but comments like that won't be funny if she's dead.

gaga is an aries. she will be safe.

Squidward T

what if they MURDER her on stage? and then videos of ~the assassination of stefani germanotta~ appear online, recorded by fans and by in house camera men. and then it turns out she's finished her next album and she had hired nick knight to use the footage of her death in the video for her lead single from her posthumous album about the demise of the superstar. and then it turns out that she conspired to create this entire event - everything she has ever done in building her fame and her kingdom up until the moment where she is killed for it, as the art piece of her life (and death).

No offense but :toofunny:

Klou

gaga is an aries. she will be safe.

Aries are known for being selfish and impulsive :P

Squidward T

I bet you somewhere Katy is praying she does the concert :derpga:

No offense but

gaga is an aries. it's all fun and games now, but comments like that won't be funny if she's dead. i'll be vindicated. do you have any idea... what that would mean?

Squidward T

gaga is an aries. it's all fun and games now, but comments like that won't be funny if she's dead. i'll be vindicated. do you have any idea... what that would mean?

Uhhhh?

display name

I bet you somewhere Katy is praying she does the concert :derpga:

But if GaGa is no longer around, then who will Katy Perry get her inspiration from?

Khashoggi

MPtNE.jpg

Strange it isn't trending over here at all. As I'm watching the trends here in the Netherlands. Almost only about politics or soccer.

What does she mean "alone"? without her dancers?

i'm so scared for her, DON'T DO IT GAGALOOxox