Bad man city

Oh well

I always sing those lyrics :sweat:

I don't need eyes to see

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, I Give Up said:

John Wayne. I'm still trying to filter through the (dat - doo - deet - doe) lie :madge:

I don't believe the booklet tbh. There are definitely some words that i can not make out but they are not dat-doo-deet-doe and in the end the voice definitely says "oh well" ? I'm confused about the chorus of that song lol :emma:

Edit: Mess at me not reading the whole thread and then posting exactly what the other 5739563 users have posted lol :toofunny:

still tho. i need some answers

4 hours ago, Music said:

Come To Mama..

only because there are 3 verses of geniusly written lyrics :giveup:

That she mostly didn't write. 

:awkney:

4 hours ago, PartySick said:

Before I learned the words for Diamond Heart, at the "good thing I know what I'm worth" bit, I'd just scream "YANAHAHANADA DAAAA WOAAAA, YA WANNA NYAH NYAH CAUSE THE MONEY DONT HURT" :sharon:

Only way to sing it tbh 

Jennifer-Holiday-scream.gif

Lemme join you 

Jennifer-Holiday-scream.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Oriane

Something I noticed is that the lyrics and the rhythm are not predictable and for me it's hard to remember how to say the lyrics.

A few examples : the chorus of A-YO (The lyrics are "Get off on me/My body's got you pleading" but according to the rhythm, it's rather "Get off on me my/Body's got you pleading"). Same goes with Diamond Heart "One five ten lay a mil-li-on o-on me before the end of this so-ong". And it's the same with a lot of songs on the album, Perfect Illusion was hard for me at the beginning, there's Just Another Day too...

And am I the only one who wants to sing "Girl, where do you think you're going ? Where do you think you're go-o-o-ing Jo-o-o-anne ?"

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived