Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Kinney has a new girlfriend after Lady Gaga split

M I M I Z

Featured Posts

JustYouandI

And to hear Howard pressuring her about finding her someone  and her saying that this is not the right time for that. What a difference.......

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

Okay guys this is very cool and interesting, but how are we ignoring the fact that Taylor Swift is still touring? She's been touring like for 1989 years! Didn't she release the album in 2014? :sweat:

I See You

Bleachella
1 hour ago, JoanneMonster said:

Okay guys this is very cool and interesting, but how are we ignoring the fact that Taylor Swift is still touring? She's been touring like for 1989 years! Didn't she release the album in 2014? :sweat:

her tour ended in december :huh:

JoanneMonster
38 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

her tour ended in december 

So how did he went to see taylor swift?

I See You

Limerence
21 hours ago, M I M I Z said:

513077022.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=664

We hate to be the bearer of bad news for Lady Gaga.

The singer said on Monday that she still loves ex-fiancé Taylor Kinney and joked she won’t be celebrating when he starts to date again. But Page Six is told that the “Chicago Fire” actor — who was engaged to Gaga for 18 months until their July split— has already moved on.

Insiders say that Kinney has been quietly dating a 26-year-old girl from South Philadelphia, Alanna DiGiovanni, and unlike his ex’s alter ego, we’re told she’s not a Fame Monster: DiGiovanni is a former Atlantic City bottle-service waitress who now works in radiology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

Kinney and DiGiovanni recently visited Austin, Texas, together to attend the Formula One race and Taylor Swift concert, and we’re told DiGiovanni has visited him in Chicago, where he shoots the NBC show.

“Alanna is head over heels,” we’re told. “He’s told her he’s planning to visit her in Philly; maybe as soon as this weekend.”

http://pagesix.com/2016/10/25/taylor-kinney-has-a-new-girlfriend-post-lady-gaga-split/

Yo standards be slippin'

Yo mind be trippin' 

Gaga's finger's flippin'

And yo heart still gon' be rippin'

GunninMan
7 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

I do recall someone saying they saw Taylor out to eat with a brunette while we were speculating they broke up, and didn't Mindtrappa say a few months ago that Gaga and Taylor had been off/on (Maybe not quite that wording, but on breaks) for over a year now? We can't say we know the story nor will we ever, but he probably ended up meeting this girl while they were having issues and this could of been the thing that sent them over the edge. Stuff happens. Feelings are weird and can change at the drop of a hat. I hope it didn't end terribly, and I hope both Gaga and Taylor find happiness.

That was me who said that about seeing Taylor with a brunette! I literally thought about that as soon as I saw this thread and all the tweets about it on twitter. You may be right, this girl could've gotten in between them and she broke things off because of it.

Anastasia
30 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

That was me who said that about seeing Taylor with a brunette! I literally thought about that as soon as I saw this thread and all the tweets about it on twitter. You may be right, this girl could've gotten in between them and she broke things off because of it.

This makes me so sad, I hope Gaga is truly ok

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Bleachella
2 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

So how did he went to see taylor swift?

"Austin, Texas, together to attend the Formula One race"

it was a one off show for the race, it's the only show she's going to play in 2016 

LilARTPOP
5 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

Well, he can try to remake his life:duck:

Hide contents

since she left him for Mark Ronson :sweat:

raw

Ask Jesus Christ who the 5 star chick is

high heeled fem
On 26/10/2016 at 1:56 PM, Nebulous said:

Honestly not sad they broke up. Gaga can find better men.

OR lady

high heeled fem
16 hours ago, JustYouandI said:

That woman deleted and her pinterest and her twitter apparently.

SHE HAS LOL!!! :toofunny:

Archived