๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another Hint That TS6 is Coming

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
11 hours ago, JeffSwift said:

I NEVER see this lengthy essays on any other artists. Do you get paid WPM to type about Taylor Swift?

ย 

You type the same thing in a different outfit every time. Do you have a word document of essays just meant for new Taylor threads?

ย 

Please for the sake of all that is good and holy, please find a new hobby. Trust and believe, no body truly cares, especially her fans, the general public or even Taylor Swift herself.ย 

No need to be sarcastic. And sorry, but with the right of freedom of speech, I am entitled to say whatever I want regarding music. I love it, I review it, I will state my opinion on it. I never tell anyone else round here to stop hating on any of my faves because they have just as much right to their opinion as I do mine. But certain people would rather any differing opinion got censored and that's not what music and celebrity culture is all about. If you want to see nothing about adoring words about Taylor, go to her fansites. But if you venture onto a forum not dedicated to her, who do you think you are to tell people what they should and shouldn't say? If anything, you need to get a hobby and stop censoring people's right to free speech. And by the way, the public sure cared what I had to say when Kim exposed her and she went through the biggest backlash of her career, which she is still recovering from. I'm echoing what a lot of the public are saying about her, actually.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived