💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

The Needle Drop: Joanne review (6/10)

Stef

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

How did he give it the same score as ARTPOP?

I mean he doesn't have to give it a 10 or a 9 but his review is clearly not a 6. His biggest complaints were quite nonsensical tbh. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

He didn't drag it at all

And he gives it a 6?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

monsterdino
8 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

And he gives it a 6?

We'll he didn't say "I will not give it a low score" lol

Plus this is not a low score, before commenting you shoud've watched the video he said that the album is good but he thought Gaga would go deeper with this

donutellha

C'mon I love his reviews but.... a 6? Sometimes he goes by bias in lieu of music quality

(cough cough emotion b sides has a higher score I believe)

[but please buy emotion by carly slay jepsen on itunes]

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Guys before commenting and being mean, the review is actually really GOOD! He gave it 6 because he was expecting for Gaga to go deeper and was expecting more rock songs and not pop songs like (Diamond Heart, John Wayne, Dancin' In Circles)

I can praise something to the high heavens and still give it a 5/10. The commentary needs to reflect the actual score :nails:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

monsterdino
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

I can praise something to the high heavens and still give it a 5/10. The commentary needs to reflect the actual score :nails:

Well he said that it's good not very good or excellent, there's a diffrence.

I remember when Perfect Illusion first came out before even listening to the album, I made the same exact points he made about Gaga not going deep enough and all the way with the direction shes taking and I still have the same opinion.

I can't at yall continuing to drag ARTPOP..:neyde:Eh this guy has music knowledge but the musical aspect goes a bit under the rug. Why is he's opinion that important

KyliesChild
3 hours ago, destinyofself said:

hes a mess and comes off so pretentious, a 6? reallyyyy 

How is he a mess? Is it because you don't agree with him? Isn't that more pretentious than what you are calling him? :classy:

KyliesChild

@destinyofself yeah...someone calling another pretentious is pretentious, too. 

attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.

Too bad we didn't get to see Daddy Fantano's bare arms and chest. :green:

How disappointing. :emma:

Living for the red flannel tho. :flutter:

Dark Anatomy

I think it deserved a 7 tbh. He gave way to many positives for it be a step down. 5 is meh. 6 is okay. 7 is pretty good. 8 is very good. 9 is OH MY GOD. and 10 IS THE ALBUM OF THE DECADE TAKE MY COINS BITCH. 

freebit

Judging from his stanning of Come to Mama, he wanted to her to go deeper into the glam-rock elements. I think if Bloodpop hadn't been around to help "modernize" & keep the pop in the album, and Gaga had decided to stay with more of the Dead Petz-type esoteric oddness of what she was originally going to do (that is, if what someone involved with the album is to be believed), then it probably would be more up his alley. I'm personally happy with the fun pop elements on the album. For example, there's no denying the fun of Dancin' in Circles - it's like Ace of Base meets Nancy Sinatra. 

Archived