💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

A-YO about to become an iTunes Top 15 hit, MR in Top 20

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

migamiga

To all the people saying it'll fall after the discount is over: yes but if promoted and given single treatment it could very well be a top 10 hit. This is how Side to Side started- VMA performance, video premiere, discount, radio airplay and now it's top 10

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

All the Bad Romance hate and delusions... :awkney:

The songs on Joanne are good for the gaga we have today, but they in no way touch BR in terms or lyrics, music, or production. 

Yall just love everything Joanne cuz it's new. 

Let's see Yall pitting any Joanne song against BR in 5+ years :laughga:

I love Bad Romance dearly, but I think she's surpassed its lyrics, composition, arrangement, and production, several times over the last several albums.

3 points in and ready for more

Miracle
9 minutes ago, Miel said:

I love Bad Romance dearly, but I think she's surpassed its lyrics, composition, arrangement, and production, several times over the last several albums.

In fact, Bad Romance instrumental is not THAT nice. It has an out of this world melody and it's one of Gaga's best songs but people has to stop thinking Bad Romance is the best creation of all time. I can say 3-4 Gaga songs that are actually better than BR, and 5-6 songs I like more than BR

Just now, Miracle said:

In fact, Bad Romance instrumental is not THAT nice. It has an out of this world melody and it's one of Gaga's best songs but people has to stop thinking Bad Romance is the best creation of all time. I can say 3-4 Gaga songs that are actually better than BR, and 5-6 songs I like more than BR

I agree. Of course, it's all subjective, but I agree.

For the radio landscape back in 2009, it definitely was absolutely incredible. Has it become a product of its time? Definitely, in a sense.

Music has evolved (for the better, and for the worse), and so has she (in my opinion, for the better).

3 points in and ready for more

Miracle
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

I agree. Of course, it's all subjective, but I agree.

For the radio landscape back in 2009, it definitely was absolutely incredible. Has it become a product of its time? Definitely, in a sense.

Music has evolved (for the better, and for the worse), and so has she (in my opinion, for the better).

Yeah, it's not like I consider A-YO better than Bad Romance (other songs in Joanne are though) but let's not live in the past.

Galagala
6 hours ago, Gangie said:

And you just cant / shouldnt be stucked into Bad Romance era forever. Its time to move on...:staymad:

Uhh

Is ur logic okay?😂😂😂

I m telling him not to criticize them just because of Joanne's new genre. 

BTW, I "have moved on" already and bought 10 copies of Joanne,sorry. 

Galagala
6 hours ago, RochestrMonstr said:

That's not true. A song can be a very popular smash hit but people can still think it's a bad song! 

I do love Bad Romance, but there are other songs by other artists which did well on the charts that I can't stand. A good example of this for me is the song Problem by Iggy Azalea/Ariana Grande. It did very well on the charts, and was popular, but I feel it is one of the worst songs released in the past decade. I think it's terrible. 

So really it's just a matter of opinion if a song is a "good song", or a "bad song", regardless of how a song performs on the charts. 

I mean some ppl usually think of the hits as nothing (a very strange attitude and phenomenon) and praise the songs that didn't be singles. 

However,yeah,hits could be "not very good"songs but are basically above the average. 

A concluded question: Is BR a "BAD" song?:reductive:

(btw, this topic IS about HITS AND POPULARITY,can all u BR haters discover and realize this?😂)

Darcklighter22

A-Yo is #11 on Canadian iTunes and MR #18  this prior to official radio release. Can't wait for a video

freebit
51 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

A-Yo is #11 on Canadian iTunes and MR #18  this prior to official radio release. Can't wait for a video

Same. I remember someone over at another forum suggested a bunch of Gaga's appear. It'd be appropriate because it's about haters (I'm thinking of all the criticims hurled out at her throughout her entire career and every incarnation). 

I'm picturing something between that awesome scene is What's Love Got to Do With It? when Tina performs Shake a Tail Feather on live tv:

& Nancy Sinatra

...but with this whole sick neon cowgirl theme she showcased on SNL (with some futurism/anime cowgirl aesthetic).

Archived