đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

A-YO about to become an iTunes Top 15 hit, MR in Top 20

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Not imo :oprah:

I've never been the biggest fan of BR tbh. It's fun to dance to but it's one of the few songs of hers that I can't listen to on repeat for five hours straight. Now A-Yo! There's a song I've been playing since it leaked :giveup:

We smoking 'em all :giveup:

A-yo grew on me so much! I was like Diamond Heart team, but... My bussy is shakin to 'Mirror on the ceiling' rn C0F6473F8E8C38BE2CDE387BB0CB633D.gif  

If I like it, then that's what I get!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, RF said:

So even if it reaches the #1 spot that would be all?

Yup, even if she reaches #1 on iTunes, it won't debut at BB HOT 100, there are a lot of factors, US streams, Radio Deals & etc. I don't see Gaga getting her #1 on BB 100 anytime, soon.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

holy scheisse

Honestly. Once seeing it live I changed my mind wholly on this song. Make it a Damn single! 

hijadeputa
9 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Just because a song is currently selling good it doesn't mean that it will became a hit. It's been 3 days since the album was released, what do you expect? Beyonce's Lemonade tracks were charting on the US iTunes for almost 1 month, or more. And the album sold like 500k in its first week. Also A-YO and Million Reasons are currently discounted.  Let's be realistic.

You can't compare Gaga to Beyonce nowadays. It's common that Beyonce has her album tracks charting but not when it comes to Gaga. 

10 minutes ago, Weasel said:

AMAs are still 4 weeks away. Without any promo the song(s) will be out of the top 100 again. If A-Yo were to be the next single I hope we get a video for it before the AMAs happen so people can watch the music video after seeing the performance. I don't want this messy DWUW situation to happen again right after the AMAs. 

And thats why she didnt promote PI. She has a lot of possibilities to promote 2nd single right now. It seems like people like A-yo now but imagine the slayage with actual promo and radio support.

GagaIsDope

Gaga needs to seize the chance and release it before it's too late. I know its insanely unlikely because she recorded it a while back but I would love if she sang A-yo on carpool karaoke. That sort of platform could make it shoot right up iTunes charts.

But when we look at the WW numbers then Million Reasons is doing waaaayyy better. It was also top 5 when it came out. So.... As a MR fan, I'd say make MR a single 

pachinko
22 minutes ago, Galagala said:

"A smash hit after BR"????

Come on~Bad romance is way better than any song in Joanne. 

Never. Bad Romance changed the game but it is one of the worst songs in her catalogue.  :duck:

Bobby/interscope/Gaga need to POUNCE on this opportunity now. Part of the reason PI dropped off the charts so quickly was because they took forever to release the music video. 

giphy.gif

Is this song that good for USA standars? :duck: 

I mean, every country has its genre. Here in Mexico I think we don't hear country as much as it seems there :blink: But great for GAGA!! :classy:

Galagala
23 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Never. Bad Romance changed the game but it is one of the worst songs in her catalogue.  :duck:

DON'T BE SO HYPOCRITICAL

Bad romance is surely not the same genre as Joanne, but it is not BAD anymore, okay??

Most of us love BR the most (at least in several polls on GGD so far) and it IS a smash hit and great song. 

It doesn't make sense that  someone views BR or other smash hits as "popular but bad song"

U CAN LOVE JOANNE , BUT U CAN'T ACCORDINGLY DENY HER PREVIOUS MASTERPIECES. đź‘Ś

9 minutes ago, Galagala said:

DON'T BE SO HYPOCRITICAL

Bad romance is surely not the same genre as Joanne, but it is not BAD anymore, okay??

Most of us love BR the most (at least in several polls on GGD so far) and it IS a smash hit and great song. 

It doesn't make sense that  someone views BR or other smash hits as "popular but bad song"

U CAN LOVE JOANNE , BUT U CAN'T ACCORDINGLY DENY HER PREVIOUS MASTERPIECES. đź‘Ś

And you just cant / shouldnt be stucked into Bad Romance era forever. Its time to move on...:staymad:

Goshh Gaga.

Give me just one good reason why you don't wanna release A-YO as a single ...

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived