💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and her drumer Spanky

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

Just now, YourSweet666 said:

IMG_7139.jpg

I would say he should have stopped discussing it but he's probably living for the attention. Pathetic.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

The way he's saying he didn't listen to the Album of the person who gave you some opportunities in your career

He's obviously hurt. You would be the same in his place. He doesn't need to kiss her ass if he's disappointed in the way he's been treated. 

These are real people. If she ****ed up, I hope she at least apologized and compensated in a way. 

FreePalestine

Diamond Heart

He sounds salty. If your gonna be a **** come out and say it dont be all shady and ****, not a good look.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Gagalvaro

One monster was defending him because I called him rude and he blocked the monster who was defending too!!! He doesnt want to deal with anyone who loves Gaga

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

ARTPOPNick
7 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

wooowwwww he is soooo salty

but if his story is 100% correct, i'm ashamed of her, she was the one who was talking all the time "Nobody texted me after my hip surgery, you know how that feels? bla bla bla" and now she is, according to Spanky, the same... Well gurl, 

But I hope gaga talks about this,  because 1 side of the story is never 100% correct.

(By the way, they worked together for so long, and now he is that salty, she really must have pissed him off..)

Just now, Cerny said:

He's saying that no one asked for her mom though, I guess that includes Gaga. 

And that means you're just following his story, which on its own is still very vague, and knows absolutely nothing. Yet you still decided to form and broadcast your... "conclusions". Unfounded conclusion, yah?

Not a good look, sis.

P.S. There are always two sides to a story. Ever heard of that? Nah? idk

4 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

One monster was defending him because I called him rude and he blocked the monster who was defending too!!! He doesnt want to deal with anyone who loves Gaga

Stop :saladga:

ARTPOPNick
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

Oh ****. Sometimes I truly feel like Gaga (or her team) is a bitch to work with :toofunny:

Maybe she is a perfect illusion after all :reductive:

4 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

wooowwwww he is soooo salty

but if his story is 100% correct, i'm ashamed of her, she was the one who was talking all the time "Nobody texted me after my hip surgery, you know how that feels? bla bla bla" and now she is, according to Spanky, the same... Well gurl, 

But I hope gaga talks about this,  because 1 side of the story is never 100% correct.

(By the way, the worked together for so long, and now he is that salty, she really must have pissed him off..)

Right, 6 years and now he says it's no family. His mom might be dying and the fans are attacking him...he didn't call her a bitch or something. He just sounds very disappointed and hurt, we should let him be.

They didn't end it in good terms. It sucks. That's life. 

FreePalestine

If it's true, i feel bad. I can see why he would be hurt if she never said anything. Looks like he must have had to fly straight out and skip the dive bar tour cause his mum was sick.

1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

Right, 6 years and now he says it's no family. His mom might be dying and the fans are attacking him...he didn't call her a bitch or something. He just sounds very disappointed and hurt, we should let him be.

I really wonder what happened. She seems to adore him. :oprah: Hope she talks about this since this ain't a small issue

ARTPOPNick
Just now, YourSweet666 said:

No, but all the other things he said weren't that positive either..  and they could have ended in good terms in my opinion.. If you break with someone after such a long period you really have to do something bad to cause that... He sounds really bitter on the team, her, everything.... If you were friends with someone for 6 years and worked a lot together, you are not getting pissed off by a small thing (in my opinion) but let's wait and see indeed..

1 minute ago, Tommi said:

Watch out the media pick up this story and bash Gaga

I'm sensing a certain swine... P.H. ???????? ..... picking this up. This is gonna be messy y'all glue yOUR WEAVES

Archived