Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"How could you ever let me go?"

PassTheTime

Featured Posts

PassTheTime
1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

I read that as a farewell note.:diane: I wish you well.:diane:

wish you too and keep being feisty and report the haters somebody has to do it :hor:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eightpop
8 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

Girl I am just taking a break from Gaga ,I am not going to find Joanne :sharon:

Could you do that like after Friday? I mean, we need those streams to help her go #1 :giggle:

Just now, GagaInArt said:

In order to leave my current self behind I have to leave her too....

Why? Is she influencing you too much?

PerfectGypsy
Just now, Clip said:

Why? Is she influencing you too much?

Yeah, why do you have to leave? If you feel it's taking over your life (checking on Gaga news, promoting her music, getting annoyed about people's opinions, etc.) maybe just take a breather from news sites and forums. But if you enjoy Gaga and she brings you joy, I wouldn't leave her behind. You can still like people/things/music and do amazing things in your life. :)

PassTheTime
2 minutes ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Yeah, why do you have to leave? If you feel it's taking over your life (checking on Gaga news, promoting her music, getting annoyed about people's opinions, etc.) maybe just take a breather from news sites and forums. But if you enjoy Gaga and she brings you joy, I wouldn't leave her behind. You can still like people/things/music and do amazing things in your life. :)

in order to grow you have to let go of things that you like and to find new ones 

PerfectGypsy
Just now, GagaInArt said:

in order to grow you have to let go of things that you like and to find new ones 

OMG you really do not!

2 minutes ago, PerfectGypsy said:

You weren't mean to quote me, right?

KyliesChild
3 minutes ago, Clip said:

You weren't mean to quote me, right?

I guess he agrees and wanted to add more to your idea?

Archived