💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Interscope tryna make A-YO happen! Its not going to happen!

LilVenusian

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster
10 minutes ago, LilVenusian said:

All promo singles peak on first week of release cause of all the extra promo. Dope also debuted at number 8 on Billboard Charts, dosent mean its a hit that connected with the public :ladyhaha:

The album is already out and the song is rising on iTunes. It's doing better than Perfect Illusion. You really think fans are buying just AYO, their buying the album.  

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EdgeofTeeth

Better question: Why hasn't ANY second single been confirmed and sent to radio yet? Interscope is literally just sitting around while they have two songs doing well on iTunes with no radio support.

LilVenusian
46 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

The album is already out and the song is rising on iTunes. It's doing better than Perfect Illusion. You really think fans are buying just AYO, their buying the album.  

She just performed Ayo on Snl which explains the boost hunny :awkney: 

MonsterofFame

They really should save A-Yo as a single around the Super Bowl. It's a jam and was the first song to constantly be stuck in my head from Joanne. Gaga would win over a lot of people with the song rocking out to it in the halftime show, and it would chart well then.

I really hope Million Reasons isn't the next single. It's a great ballad, but it's too slow and it won't chart well since her lead single flopped (by Gaga standards).

I hope Diamond Heart or Dancing in Circles will be the next single.

5 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

They really should save A-Yo as a single around the Super Bowl. It's a jam and was the first song to constantly be stuck in my head from Joanne. Gaga would win over a lot of people with the song rocking out to it in the halftime show, and it would chart well then.

I really hope Million Reasons isn't the next single. It's a great ballad, but it's too slow and it won't chart well since her lead single flopped (by Gaga standards).

I hope Diamond Heart or Dancing in Circles will be the next single.

Why not have A-YO as the single now so that when the Super Bowl comes around, everyone already knows it and gets excited for it when it starts?

misunderstood

I think good singles would be Diamond Heart, A-YO, Million Reasons, and Dancin In Circles

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

TopDomBoy
18 hours ago, VenusOddity said:

i doubt it since it's Gaga's best song

Gurl. :saladga:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Goodtimes12128

Even though DIC could become a hit, I think it will be more easily accepted at radio following A-yo

iMonster

Honestly A.yo would get the public back for Gaga. Not that we care but that song is a great comeback song that's radio friendly (but still have substance). 

Dont want to bring the bad news but Dancin' In Cirles will end up being our DITD from Joanne. I LOVE that record too, though A.Yo and Diamond Heart would both be my next single choices for radio. 

If Promoted right (what's up Interscope!) A.Yo could be one of Gaga's biggest songs. 

VOLANTIS

GP loves A-Yo.

Interscope is actually doing something right this time around.

She should keep DIC, John Wayne, Diamond Heart to be released around SB and the Award shows next year. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

iMonster
1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

GP loves A-Yo.

Interscope is actually doing something right this time around.

She should keep DIC, John Wayne, Diamond Heart to be released around SB and the Award shows next year. 

EXACTLY!

Make this era last a bit! Release A.Yo ASAP (first week Of Nov the latest) - let it climb to #1 slowly but surely. It could even peak at number 1 after her SB performance. Let it die down, then Spring early summer, release Diamond Heart (but Dancin In Circles would be that summer bop :giveup:

Or release both! 

HaveAnOysterBBy

I feel like a single must be released this week perfect  illusion fell almost 2 weeks ago 

She'll let Interscope decide i think. Any of Ayo or MR is a good choice for North America i think

MR is winning worldwide though.

Release DIC just after Super Bowl, i don't know if she could perform that live :sweat:

Archived