review

Consequence Of Sound reviews Joanne

JoeJane

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

YES. what's the metacritic score now?

It hasnt been updated yet.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Expected a lower score from the content. Fairly reviewed, I'm glad they focused on the music and not her persona. And I absolutely loved the fact they called her authentic because most media and people find her not authentic apart from the fans. I do disagree with their opinion on the individual songs. I think SP is perfect and HG is the least interesting. Also, I need more people praising GG, MR and JAD. 

Sylvanas

CoS is ALWAYS incredibly harsh to pop acts. This is a really good review. Really good.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Nirvana

This was such a well written review that focused more on the music as it should be, even though I do think the album should be 80+ at least. But if they are hard to please, then this is really good. And yeah, Diamond Heart and Hey Girl are among the best tracks :golfclap:

Sylvanas

For comparison, they gave Joanne a B, ARTPOP a D, Born This Way a C-, and The Fame/Monster a D.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

GagzDonkeyD
12 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

For comparison, they gave Joanne a B, ARTPOP a D, Born This Way a C-, and The Fame/Monster a D.

What? So this is good right? It would count more than 75/100 on metacritic right?:excited2:

26 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

D to TFM and C- to BTW? What kind of irrelevance? 

28 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

Wow that is really amazing. 

monsterdino
10 minutes ago, chiuga said:

D to TFM and C- to BTW? What kind of irrelevance? 

Just bc TFM was successful doesnt mean that is better than BTW, BTW is one of the best pop albums in the last decade and is by faaar better than TFM

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

Just bc TFM was successful doesnt mean that is better than BTW, BTW is one of the best pop albums in the last decade and is by faaar better than TFM

I meant how dare they gave such low scores to both albums. it's not meant to compare the two albums.

11 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

BTW has given birth to me, figuratively and I wish literally.

Archived