Sucking dicks is illegal here, sorry

:neyde:

Better deport 99.973729% of this forum hunty 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
Just now, ReidOne said:

I was at work at my desk reply to a text message and the Joanne album cover was on my screen... my female coworker in her mid/late 20's passed by my desk and said, "what was that pink hat??" ... I told her it was the new Lady Gaga album cover and she said "OMG I love it!"

gL1iBPQ.jpg

Purr more, hiss less.

Ryusei

I sent million reasons to a friend and she loved it. She said she didn't like gaga's previous style and stuff but that she really likes this and it makes her vocals shine. Also played the whole album to my boyfriend and he liked it too

Musery

calmar

- I had a straight cis male friend compliment DH. He's only listened to half the album.
- I went through the first half of the album with a friend of mine at a birthday party and she liked all the songs she heard.
- My mom dislikes everything.

That's it so far. :neyde: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

PaperIz

My brother loves it (I converted him with ARTPOP), my bestie (who I also covered through ARTPOP) thinks it's boring but she's a weird person and hasn't heard much of it. My co-worker I took home the other day was jamming to it and she really liked it and said how it was a different side of Gaga that she never knew about.

Squeeshy Keety

I forced my (gay) friend to listen to John Wayne and Come to Mama on Spotify.

He said John Wayne was "aight" :neyde: and CTM was "calm but catchy" :madge:

Not the reaction I was hoping for. I about dropped his *ss. 

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Shipper

I sent a link to my friend and he just said,  "but it's no ARTPOP. "

He is not a fan of Gaga. He likes rihanna and beyonce and the song Closer and is no way a stan. I don't think he even listened to the whole album. 

He also sent me a link of Bruno Mars' new song and I told him it wasnt for me cause it's the kind of gaudy that I don't do-- similar to rap. 

Lol now our frienship is on hold. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

shoful

Nobody around me knows about it besides like my really close friends and they liked it. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

jajagaga1896

My friend and I who have been Gaga fans since the beginning love it and get more and more into it everyday... and we each have our own favorites and everything. And my other good friend who doesn't particularly like Gaga at all [nothing against her but not her thing] actually really liked Perfect Illusion!

ManOnTheMoon

I work in a restaurant and I added the album to my playlist for the kitchen. Everyone loves it. 

alp0707

I was talking about the album with a girl and she was saying I dont like Gaga at the same time I played A-Yo and she was like "OMG this song is good''

JesseBabe

My best friend texted me and told me he liked her new album, but said he missed her older stuff (same tbh). I also was listening to "Hey Girl" in the car with my other friend and was like, "This is Gaga's new stuff," and she was like, "I mean, it's not bad. Super chill, but I can't like turn up to it and I don't wanna listen to chill music all the time." Very mixed reviews. Lol 

KleinGa

I saw my friend listening to Just Dance and Paparazzi on Spotify (the Spotify app on Mac shows you what other people are listening to)

So I messaged her asking, "wyd?" and she was like "listening to some music, chilling"

I said "music? anything new for me to hear?" @ me being subtle :derpga:

She said "nope, just Lady Gaga"

I said "OMG you should check out her new album called Joanne"

She said, "Okay, I will"

Two minutes later, I look at her activity I see "DIAMOND HEART"

:queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga:

She then messages me like an hour later saying "wow, this is a new side of her! sounds so different from the other songs"

:queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga::queenga:

I then see her later and she's like "I listened to the album twice, its really good"

Besides, all my other friends want music they can dance to like Uptown Funk and know all the lyrics to like Uptown Funk.

They also thing Gaga's lyrics are hard to understand (literally they think they can't understan what she's saying half of the time) so they can't sing along. 

Archived