💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: "I have no need to defend myself"

yxi

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

I swear monsters coming for Madonna was like when I was a huge Harry Potter fan coming for Lord of the Rings

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, YourSweet666 said:

She says she has no need to defend herself, so why is she mentioning that at all if she's not bothered? 

Anyway, close this mess before the trolls from madonnanation enter this thread. 

I was right. Same ol' **** in every thread. 

:nails:

FreePalestine

Runway

Kween got her SHOOK and bothered as per usual. I almost feel sad for the Lady Gaga of the 80's:ladyhaha: 

PS... Kii at Snow FUMING as always with its essays. I love the way he absolutely trash talks g0dga ("she's not that special, so arrogant, etc") but ends up saying "but they are both great and awesome". Then has the audacity to talk about being deluded and having the stan googles on :rip: almost as trasnparent as the washed up hag lol

donutellha

remember when people wrote?

oh yes let's throw away gaga's typewriter and get her to carve her lyrics as cave drawings

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

dlioncourt91

And people wonder why the comparisons never end? Monsters and Madonna fans do nothing but drag either woman down. Newsflash, they are both writers and very hands on on their work and anybody who chooses to see otherwise is just purely seeing out of disdain for the other woman. I feel most people don't know Madonna played guitar, drums and other instruments before even signing a record deal while her time in NYC and how she is hands on in the studio to the annoyance of her collaborators/team. Same with Gaga, both women give their all and fans who are trying to discredit the other are just showing their bias.

KleinGa
4 hours ago, Logan said:

Seriously though what is the deal with them? One second they're feuding and another they're taking pictures together. 

they're "two people that should be together but they playin"

Nirvana

She deleted this...? Maybe it wasn't about Gaga at all, or if it was she understood that Gaga did not shade her...? :huh:

TheBatman
4 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

And your point? Madonna has become a joke. Other legends don't have to continue with current trends just to be relevant. Madonna's career is based on pondering on what's hot right now and doing controversial things

GTY_MADONNA_150413_DG_16x9_992.jpg

You are so delusional. She's a legend. And her debut album alone has more songs solely written by her than all of Gagas discography. How many writers on applause? Go to madonnas wiki page vs Gagas to see lists of songs written . Gaga shouldn't have rraponded shady to that interviewer. Madonna has a funny response. Get over it.

2 hours ago, GagaLover1928 said:

Remember when she smashed up her phone for Instagram :sharon:

That was a stock image you moron. How old are you? 12?

2 hours ago, RocketNumber8 said:

She will never admit that Gaga is the ONLY female artist that has managed to make her feel insecure in her 30+ year carreer

She 

will

never

admit

it.

What is there to be insecure about tho? Gaga hasn't had a proper hit since BTW.

Archived