💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can we talk about Gagas vocals during Million Reasons live on SNL

itsdominik

Featured Posts

ShockPop

That's how I have always sung along to the track. I guess I know her style a little too well now haha

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I can sort of see what some people are saying about her vocals, but overall, they're still phenomenal. I too have noticed a few little "corks"—for lack of a better term—when she's been singing lately, but then again, they're still above and beyond some artists today.

She singing with passion and with emotional, and that can have an affect on your voice in the heat of the moment, but that just means that she's into the song and that she's really pushing herself to be great. 

🃏🖤👹

MelbHawker

Her vocals on SNL were absolutely flawless and effortless. 'Million Reasons' live trumps the studio  version in my opinion - I haven't really liked the song since it dropped but hearing it live made me love it. I'm flawed at how cleanly she delivered A-YO considering she didn't stop moving throughout the whole performance. The woman can do NO wrong! 

2 hours ago, PerfectDelusion said:

The vocals were good but im just disappointed she hasn't done a near-perfect performance this era. She has flat notes here and there, whereas like the national anthem, all her notes were pretty much on-point.

She sounds amazing, but I can see your point. This is also something you can hear on the actual album itself. It sounds intentional, like she's trying to be loose / and pull her vocals back. Don't know how to phrase it.  But almost like she's being laid back on her delivery so the vocals come out laid back.

Only thing I can guess, is she's trying to give a certain sound / texture to it (like a certain swagger) - which makes sense, given the influences on this album (the folk genre influences). Because she clearly has powerful vocals and is capable of doing more if she wanted.  

Blackwillow
2 hours ago, Pomick209 said:

So true, she is the next MDNA

Why don't you go tell yourself a bed time story 

I feel some of it is intentional for texture. 

Either way, she's finally starting to sound like a diva rather than a pop tart and I'm here for it. 

Archived