Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Joanne songs did you delete?

mmm

Featured Posts

Versace

We waited 3 years and we get a fair amount of tracks at 13 and you want us to delete a song 

hXGtYfh.gif

However , I seem to skip Sinner's Prayer and Hey Girl a lot 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

The only song I deleted was Angel Down (Work Tape) because its pretty much the same thing and I realllllllly like ending the album with Just Another Day. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

None. It's not the songs, they are all good. It's the order. Just rearrange them and you'll enjoy the album from head to toe! :lana:

Million Reasons because it's corny, A-YO because it is Hannah Montana and immature (we smokin em all? All that time in the studio and those are the lyrics for the chorus) , Hey Girl because of that ridiculous synthesizer noise in the second half of the song and the terrible chorus. All the others can stay :)

Everything that isn't AD, Ayo, DIC, Joanne, JW, HG, MR and PI. Fingers starting to get itchy for that MR delete. :poot: And while we're at it, getting kind of bored with JW and HG.

it wasn't laaaahv

DeanWinchester

If somebody here deletes Mirror on the Ceiling, I will hunt them down!

cliven_bundy-620x412.jpg

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

GagaUnderYou

Didn't delete any but Hey Girl I skip almost always. 

Million Reasons & Angel Down are the highlights of the album. 

the only songs i don't really listen to are dancin' in circles and just another day, but they'll probably grow on me soon enough. deleting songs is pointless imho, it just voids the chance of your opinion ever changing.

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

Gagz4Gaga
21 hours ago, Fay said:

John Wayne
Joanne
Million Reasons
Hey Girl
Angel Down

I feel sorry for you girl. :bye:

I am currently loving every single track and I usually play it without shuffling which is rare for me.

PS: Ayo, Perfect Illusion and Diamond Heart are my current in-the-shower songs :music:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Archived