rumor

Gaga Will Break Buble's #1 Album Streak

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Shipper
7 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

I still don't know who he is...:duck:

Β 

He sings Jazz with that old crooner type of voice. He also got this Christmas album aimed for oldies so I always hear him every year during family holidays. He sings covers of old songs that's why his album sells like pancakes and all these #1s.

If Gaga appeals to the oldies and the baby boomers, Β she will get number ones like Adele does.Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

He sings Jazz with that old crooner type of voice. He also got this Christmas album aimed for oldies so I always hear him every year during family holidays. He sings covers of old songs that's why his album sells like pancakes and all these #1s.

If Gaga appeals to the oldies and the baby boomers, Β she will get number ones like Adele does.Β 

So will Joanne appeal to that crowd?

I live outside the space time continuum.

AlexanderLevi2

Inb4 he goes number one next week and Joanne is number 10Β :neyde:

Jk, Joanne will reign queen for two+ weeks if she keeps up this promo.

Currently listening to Joanne

4 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Β 

Is he more American based on WW?Β 

FreePalestine

6 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Β 

Is he more American based on WW?Β 

Hard to say.Β  Atm he's #1 in 4 countries compared to 47 for Gaga.

Shipper
6 minutes ago, Ronk said:

So will Joanne appeal to that crowd?

They are more like Cheek to Cheek crowd. But Gaga is making more mature music with less sexual references compared to her older albums. (And mentioning more stuff aboutΒ religion,which based from my experience, Β old people like)Β 

I can imagine Come to Mama, Angel Down, Β Grigio Girls, Β and Joanne appealing to the curious oldies who followed her from C2C era. Appealing to the older people is really the key to gain more sales cause they buy and dont pirate unlike the teens-30's crowd.Β 

Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

1 minute ago, Shipper said:

They are more like Cheek to Cheek crowd. But Gaga is making more mature music with less sexual references compared to her older albums. (And mentioning more stuff aboutΒ religion,which based from my experience, Β old people like)Β 

I can imagine Come to Mama, Angel Down, Β Grigio Girls, Β and Joanne appealing to the curious oldies who followed her from C2C era. Appealing to the older people is really the key to gain more sales cause they buy and dont pirate unlike the teens-30's crowd.Β 

Β 

I hope she does plenty of talk shows now.Β  She is a very likeable person on those shows, and the older crowd really likes nice people.

Shipper
2 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I hope she does plenty of talk shows now.Β  She is a very likeable person on those shows, and the older crowd really likes nice people.

True and she is very family oriented. Always talking about her dad, her mom etc. I think if she goes on that path,Β go for all American girl with a quirky side, she can definitely gain the old people in the GP.

Super Bowl will help too! Just less social justice maybe and just entertainment. The GP dont like reality in their entertainment.Β 

10 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Β 

That song brings back memories of my HS and college days.Β  This version was very popular back then:Β  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSsTguCePLk

Β 

Shipper
4 minutes ago, Ronk said:

That song brings back memories of my HS and college days.Β  This version was very popular back then:Β  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSsTguCePLk

Β 

I haven't heard of this version but I heard the original Fred Astaire one.Β 

I still prefer Buble's though because his version is mixed with happy holiday memories which I'm sure the Letterman version brings up when you hear the song! Music is wonderful.Β 

Maybe in a few decades when I'm older, I will remember the first time I heard the album Joanne and play it during family holidays. :) (maybe skip dancing in circles cause of the kids)Β 

Archived