💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Joanne Ball Tour - Stage design + Setlist

YeahDave

Featured Posts

hello greetings from Venezuela

I'm a big fan of concerts and I have always imagined the tours of different artists when I hear his music, 

3 years I have a blog where I publish my ideas of tours, here I leave my last design Gaga

Here I leave the link to my blog if you want to see my designs of other artists like Madonna Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Ricky Martin, Beyonce, Kylie Minogue, Belinda, JLO, Hilary Duff, Justin Bieber ...
until I have 3 designs made of ARTPOP was, I hope you like my ideas and excuse my English, I know I have problems even with, I hope to improve :heart:

most of my designs when they have no setlist is that the discs have not yet gone and only inspired me at first single or album cover

My Blog

my idea for some presentations are: 3- Telephone: a fight between Gaga and her dancers recreated shooting, Gaga is mounted on the carriage moves to the center stage, arriving sounds a phone Gaga says it is ready and starts the presentation of Telephone

Perfect Illusion: in the middle of the song Gaga gets off the stage, is mounted on the shoulder of one of his guards and walk among the public

Intro
1- A-Yo
2- Love game (country version)
3- Telephone
4- Applause

Interlude

5- Sinner's Prayer

6- Million Reasons
7- Just Another Day
8- Joanne

Interlude
9- Come to Mama
10- Do What U Want
11- Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
12- You and I
13- Hey Girl
14- Born This Way (Cabaret Version)

Interlude
15- Alejandro
16- Dancin' in Circles
17- Poker Face / G.U.Y (Medley)
18- Paparazzi

Interlude

19- John Wayne

20 - Diamond Heart
21- Bad Romance

Interlude
22- Just Dance
23- Marry The Night
24- Angel Down
Encore
25- Perfect Illusion

Lady Gaga Joanne Ball Tour   Stage design / Lady Gaga the Joanne Ball Tour  escenario

My idea is that the stage has several transformations, Gaga would be on the center stage and there is a curtain covering to remove quickly the scenery and riding the new

%2540TheYeahDavee+Joanne+Ball+Tour+01.jp

%2540TheYeahDavee+Joanne+Ball+Tour+05.jp

%2540TheYeahDavee+Joanne+Ball+Tour+04.jp

%2540TheYeahDavee+Joanne+Ball+Tour+07.jp

%2540TheYeahDavee+Joanne+Ball+Tour+10.jp

%2540TheYeahDavee+Joanne+Ball+Tour+12.jp

%2540TheYeahDavee+Joanne+Ball+Tour+13.jp

%2540TheYeahDavee+Joanne+Ball+Tour+14.jp

%2540TheYeahDavee+Joanne+Ball+Tour+15.jp

This is the first design I made of Joanne Ball Tour, inspired by Perfect Illusion me, it was the only song that had published at that time

%2540TheYeahDavee+LadyGaga+LG5+Tour01.jp

%2540TheYeahDavee+LadyGaga+LG5+Tour03.jp

Decodekid

i love the stage ideas but

1 minute ago, YeahDave said:

2- Love game (country version)

HOW 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

6 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

HOW 

I imagine a version as well, as did miley with this song, mixing the original version with some country :) 

DeleteMyAccount

I would love a tour in the round. Carrie Underwood is doing a great job with it right now. 

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

I love them! I have a couple questions.

How do you get sketchup to be completely dark in the background? Do you just put giant black walls surrounding the stage? 

How do you get the lighting to look that way? Every time I tried downloading a premade beam from the 3D warehouse, I can't get the black lines to go away.

Do you do post-editing with the photo cause when I just a screenshot they don't look as good as yours.

AMAZING WORK! :sara:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

4 minutes ago, Quasi said:

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

I love them! I have a couple questions.

How do you get sketchup to be completely dark in the background? Do you just put giant black walls surrounding the stage? 

How do you get the lighting to look that way? Every time I tried downloading a premade beam from the 3D warehouse, I can't get the black lines to go away.

Do you do post-editing with the photo cause when I just a screenshot they don't look as good as yours.

AMAZING WORK! :sara:

The black lines the select and give it to hide.

The black background do with the walls around in black

I normally capture the Print Screen key

I blush, thank you very much for your support, I'm glad you like my idea.

domixwodix
38 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

HOW 

Lady Gaga - LoveGame (Roborts to Mars Remix)

listen to it, it's on the album The Remix, pretty country

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

domixwodix

She didn't perform Marry the Night and LoveGame at the artRave, I don't think it will make it to the setlist.

I like how you added G.U.Y., I would like her to perform this song, even though I don't think she will add it.

I don't think she will add Telephone this time, because everytime a song gets shorter every tour it's out on the next one. (LoveGame BTWB)

+ I'd preffer her to perform Applause near the end, maybe after Bad Romance

also hoping Judas will make it:giveup:

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Archived