Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

MIC critic intentionally giving Gaga a Bad review

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's clearly so cool to hate on Gaga.  Gaga will get her karma some day and these critics don't really matter, in the end. Gaga will always have her career and they can't really touch her, these bad reviews really can't hurt her, she's already established.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

crisTEAne

what a funker.

theofficegif_no.gif

i'm not a violent person, but i'd slap and kick him left and right. pathetic. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Sister said:

It's clearly so cool to hate on Gaga.  Gaga will get her karma some day and these critics don't really matter, in the end. Gaga will always have her career and they can't really touch her, these bad reviews really can't hurt her, she's already established.

That's true. And you can delete a fanbase either. :classy:

Tokyo Rose
Just now, Quasi said:

"Why are trolls not reacting to my bad Joanne review" implies that he just did it for the attention.

I'm pretty sure that means he was expecting backlash from sensitive monsters, has nothing to do with the sincerity of the review

donutellha
1 minute ago, T E Anne said:

what a funker.

theofficegif_no.gif

i'm not a violent person, but i'd slap and kick him left and right. pathetic. 

according to his review, he's not going to funk downtown 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Hola Soraya

BUpTuyW.gif

:neyde: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, donutellha said:

according to his review, he's not going to funk downtown 

he can vanish downtown. :classy:

Batwings

"Why are trolls not reacting?"

Because you're an irrelevant f u cking THOT, and no one gives a sh i t what you think about anything.  :gaycat:

donutellha
Just now, T E Anne said:

he can die downtown. :classy:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Just now, Tokyo Rose said:

I'm pretty sure that means he was expecting backlash from sensitive monsters, has nothing to do with the sincerity of the review

But the mere idea of expecting backlash means that he knew what he was doing was going to rattle some feathers. Of course not every journalist has to praise the album to the heavens but him saying "Why aren't I getting some reaction....." signifies to me that he was looking for it and is disappointed that he didn't receive any.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

crisTEAne
Just now, donutellha said:

good. he was no angel, nor was he down. maybe down in terms of quality journalism. :gaycat:

djBuffoon
9 minutes ago, Sister said:

This.

I mean, we see talented artists and musicians and actors pay her kudos every single day. Most of these critics probably wouldn't know what a diminished chord was if it tapped them on the shoulder.

melodichard

Gaga's legacy remains unscathed, but thanks for admitting you're a complete tool with no integrity MIC journalist! 

Archived