💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: first week of Joanne in the US predictions

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I don't think they took Amazon $3.99 deal into this. She & Michael marketed the discount on GMA which is watched by millions of people daily. 

Born This Way sold 440,000 in four days at .99. That's 110,000 copies per day. Cutting that number in half is realistic and I believe that projected number will be around 45-50K higher with Amazon. 

Honestly though - this would be a pretty low number for her. Even ANTi sold more and that had a leak and Tidal release. 

But at least we can still say she's the only artist in history to have four consecutive #1 albums in a single decade 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam
5 minutes ago, Sister Jude said:

lmao!!

My real prediction was 120k....just wanted to keep my expectations low and I saw this morning HDD said 60-70k

it was fake

another shot before we kiss the other side

2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I don't think they took Amazon $3.99 deal into this. She & Michael marketed the discount on GMA which is watched by millions of people daily. 

Born This Way sold 440,000 in four days at .99. That's 110,000 copies per day. Cutting that number in half is realistic and I believe that projected number will be around 45-50K higher with Amazon. 

Honestly though - this would be a pretty low number for her. Even ANTi sold more and that had a leak and Tidal release. 

But at least we can still say she's the only artist in history to have four consecutive #1 albums in a single decade 

ANTi sold like 400 copies :stalkga: 

malazam
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Gurl! ANTi sold 460 copies on its first week.

At the moment it has sold 300k copies Worldwide

another shot before we kiss the other side

DaraBubaMara

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahhhha,people said 135k is AWESOME...???Are u sane?this is disaster !

AgusPop
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Lmao ANTi?  

1 minute ago, DaraBubaMara said:

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahhhha,people said 135k is AWESOME...???Are u sane?this is disaster !

Ne seri

28 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

In before TS surprise release and take the throne

BURN BURN BURN the Witch :nails:

I'll not sleep good tonight :toofunny:

Crystalline
25 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

That snake won't do nothing

lol her last album sold +600k in one day, so if she releases i think she will do something :air: 

Archived