other

HDD: first week of Joanne in the US predictions

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AustrianTilapia

Let's hope Taylor doesn't sweep in with her surprise album tomorrow and pushes it back for a week to help the good sis Gags out a biT

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

I think her name is and her fanbase is, and will remain, big enough for her to consistently debut at #1 with her albums and decent numbers, even if the singles underperform, provided massive album sellers don't release same week :laughga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I hope it cracks 200k lol PLEASE AMERICA! All my friends are in love with the album

Can't believe how quickly times change. Three years ago these numbers would have been dismal but now it's standard. :sharon:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

TopDomBoy
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Can't believe how quickly times change. Three years ago these numbers would have been dismal but now it's standard. :sharon:

Standard still we praying for them.  :poot:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

AgusPop
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Can't believe how quickly times change. Three years ago these numbers would have been dismal but now it's standard. 

Streaming is changing  the industry

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

this tbh

not these numbers being something amazing:reductive:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
7 hours ago, AgusPop said:

True, but Rihanna  only sold 460 copies the first week. and the next week, Anti sold 124,000 copies. I think Gaga  would be the second biggest opening week for a female in 2016 after Beyonce

Incorrect in the first OFFICIAL tracking week ANTi had 160K. She didn't release on a Friday so the 400 copies isn't applicable here. Gaga has a full week of sales. So we need to compare that number. 

AgusPop
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Incorrect in the first OFFICIAL tracking week ANTi had 160K. She didn't release on a Friday so the 400 copies isn't applicable here. Gaga has a full week of sales. So we need to compare that number. 

why are you so mad? :hor: are you shook?

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Tbh, those numbers aren't standard they're pretty great nowadays :deadbanana:

13 of 24 #1 albums this year debuted with less, most of them even in 80k range :deadbanana:

Archived