Two versions of Joanne in the top 5 on US iTunes

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PEDRO98
3 minutes ago, Josip said:

Excellent news! It will easily claim #1 spot next Friday in most of the countries :golfclap:

welcome to ggd  :happy::hug:

DeanWinchester

As long as there are no surprise releases we should be fine

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

But hey this is something~ imagine what kind of record will gaga be breaking if both versions of the album debuts in the TOP 10! <3 <3 

YeehawKylie

Word of mouth reaction has honestly been very good. A lot of people who do not normally praise Gaga among my friends and family have come out and expressed how much they enjoy the album. I think that's what really helps. 

Screw the reviews. Word of mouth is so important these days when it's so easy to ignore new music, but also so accessible to listen to if it's suggested to you.

Jonathan2244
2 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

As long as there are no surprise releases we should be fine

Apart from Taylor or Beyonce, maybe Drake we should be okay :)

JustAnotherDay
12 minutes ago, Wacky said:

But hey this is something~ imagine what kind of record will gaga be breaking if both versions of the album debuts in the TOP 10! <3 <3 

On the billboard charts, all of the versions of the album will be combined, but thats a good thing because it gives us  better chance at debuting at number one and making Gaga the only female artist to have 4 number one albums in the 2010's 

was NickARTPOP

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Stay where you are, Michele Bubble 

You dont have to worry about him, you have to worry about Taylor Swift having a surprise album release this weekend

Jonathan2244
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

You dont have to worry about him, you have to worry about Taylor Swift having a surprise album release this weekend

I have a bad feeling, but it wont be a new album unless a re release, but Id go for a greatest hits? iTunes exclusive 

Just now, NickARTPOP said:

On the billboard charts, all of the versions of the album will be combined, but thats a good thing because it gives us  better chance at debuting at number one and making Gaga the only female artist to have 4 number one albums in the 2010's 

Not until Ms. Swift decided to surprise release an album or I guess billboard will reflect the week starting from Friday, but still... :(

JustAnotherDay
Just now, Wacky said:

Not until Ms. Swift decided to surprise release an album or I guess billboard will reflect the week starting from Friday, but still... :(

lets just pray that won't happen :excited2:

was NickARTPOP

Archived