VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

The mood went from a touching moment to an awkward one

giphy.gif

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

nullandvoid

*insert gif of startled and bewildered gagz being stgreeted by has gaga fans backstage at The GRAMMYs from the video that has mysteriously evaporated into thin air*

ReidOne
30 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

tbh. I would just bring a typewriter :madge: Ask her to say a few words so I can type them out

tumblr_nwnmtiUtdq1tfn6k7o1_1280.gif

tumblr_nylct8VaiF1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

ReidOne
12 minutes ago, feezdeengaga said:

Queen of stopping little monster to stop recording

And people say she isn't promoting PI, lol

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD BE CRUSHED IF SHE EVER TALKED TO ME LIKE THAT? I know she wasn't being rude, but I would be so upset that I made her angry. I just love her so much, she's my world and there has never been a day since the first time I heard Poker Face I haven't thought of her. If I ever made her upset or angry and she got mad at me I would be so f**king crushed. 

:cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: 

Spoiler

Tbh if she ever asked me to do anything, (let alone delete a video,) I would do it..:awkney:

iMonster
1 hour ago, kevinthesheep said:

lmao i swear if i ever meet gaga i'd be scared to even hold my phone in my hand :excuseu: 

THIS! 

My palms would be like Naigra Falls, my vision would be blurry, my gut would be on the ground. I'd be talking to myself like is this real or just an illusion. 

Lol no but seriously I would just want to hug her and let her know how much love she brings to the world as an artist. I don't even want a picture. I just need her to look me in my eyes at least once. 

Just once :giveup:

Kinda like the feeling you get when your favourite teacher yells at you (but x10). But I agree, he shoudln't have lied about it, and if it was personal: shouldn't have filmed it 

kevinthesheep
3 minutes ago, iMonster said:

THIS! 

My palms would be like Naigra Falls, my vision would be blurry, my gut would be on the ground. I'd be talking to myself like is this real or just an illusion. 

Lol no but seriously I would just want to hug her and let her know how much love she brings to the world as an artist. I don't even want a picture. I just need her to look me in my eyes at least once. 

Just once :giveup:

omg i'm dying to actually speak to her

i got picked at artrave but i had laryngitis/no voice so when i met and hugged her i was just crying and my friend did all the talking :neyde:

joanne ball is where it's at  

Jigglygoth
1 hour ago, Logan said:

Delete it fat. 

I hope she spoke whale to him TBH :nails: 

1 hour ago, TheFame Monster said:

And then have the guts to ask for a photo:diane:

MESS, some people have no shame :toofunny: 

She's always been pretty vocal about how she likes to actually connect with her fans when she meets them, like for real, to actually bond. Why do they still film her like she's an attraction, when she's off-stage she's just another person, and she wants to be treated as such, she made it clear a million times already. 

The fan was annoying for doing that TBH, hope Little Paparazzis learn their lesson :reductive:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Bayonetta

To be fair it didn't seem like he spoke English too well, so he may have not understood when Gaga told him not to film her the first time 

Archived