💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne >>>>> Glory

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
32 minutes ago, LM said:

Wtf. Britney doesn't even sing and her dance moves are easier than Gaga's....

The concept of Britney's performance was amazing 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica
23 hours ago, babs said:

What I really think is dumb is doing threads like this one. Both albums are so good but also so different!

They also don't appeal to the same public. One is for deaf people while the other one is for music & art admirers.

tumblr_nd8tv6FShu1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

AlphaMonster
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

The shaky vocals work for her, its kind of adorable how she can't really sing. I think people expect too much of her to be able to write or sing tbh. It's amazing she got such good reviews with such unreasonable expectations. 

Anyway, just because Britney has a different vocal style doesn't mean she can't have a better album. At least not objectively. 

Well, I do not agree on point of Britney having different vocal style. My point was that she is the worst vocalist in the industry. Gaga and Rihanna have different vocal styles. Katy Perry has a different vocal style. These 3 vocalists are not equally talented either but they can all sing very well in the studio at least. Britney can't even deliver vocals in the studio anymore :poot: 

I wonder what happened though, Britney was able to deliver proper vocals in the studio in 2011. She somehow managed to harm her vocals even more post-2011. 

Born To Slay
7 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

They also don't appeal to the same public. One is for deaf people while the other one is for music & art admirers.

Well the critics disagree with u

Born To Slay
8 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Well, I do not agree on point of Britney having different vocal style. My point was that she is the worst vocalist in the industry. Gaga and Rihanna have different vocal styles. Katy Perry has a different vocal style. These 3 vocalists are not equally talented either but they can all sing very well in the studio at least. Britney can't even deliver vocals in the studio anymore :poot: 

I wonder what happened though, Britney was able to deliver proper vocals in the studio in 2011. She somehow managed to harm her vocals even more post-2011. 

How was she any better in 2011 then now? Her voice was just as covered on auto tune on that album, in fact it was covered in far more. She sounded pure robotic on half the album. At least she sounds More human on Glory. 

Having poor vocals works just fine for Ms. Spears, I can understand if u don't like it but to say it's impossible for Britney do have a better album seems harsh. It's all subjective. 

AlphaMonster
16 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

How was she any better in 2011 then now? Her voice was just as covered on auto tune on that album, in fact it was covered in far more. She sounded pure robotic on half the album. At least she sounds More human on Glory. 

Having poor vocals works just fine for Ms. Spears, I can understand if u don't like it but to say it's impossible for Britney do have a better album seems harsh. It's all subjective. 

In Femme Fatale, Britney was actually singing ?!?! :laughga: Covered on Autotune or not, she was singing, and her vocals were sounding decent in studio.  Example; pay attention to the end of lines where she prolongs words. 

On Glory, she cannot sing like that with autotune in the studio.
I would agree with you if she tried to deliver raw vocals or something but no, she is still using autotune on top of singing in a speaking voice to cover up her torn out vocals which become obvious whenever she tries to go on a singing voice on Glory.
In Femme Fatale, Britney could deliver decent vocals in the studio at least. She cannot even deliver vocals in the studio anymore. 

Born To Slay
6 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

In Femme Fatale, Britney was actually singing ?!?! :laughga: Covered on Autotune or not, she was singing, and her vocals were sounding decent in studio.  Example; pay attention to the end of lines where she prolongs words. 

On Glory, she cannot sing like that with autotune in the studio.
I would agree with you if she tried to deliver raw vocals or something but no, she is still using autotune on top of singing in a speaking voice to cover up her torn out vocals which become obvious whenever she tries to go on a singing voice on Glory.
In Femme Fatale, Britney could deliver decent vocals in the studio at least. She cannot even deliver vocals in the studio anymore. 

What about songs like Just Luv Me, Invitation, What U Need, Change Your Mind and Man On The Moon? She sings very confidently on all these, auto tune and all.

Thomas P
15 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

What about songs like Just Luv Me, Invitation, What U Need, Change Your Mind and Man On The Moon? She sings very confidently on all these, auto tune and all.

At first I read no auto tune, and I was about to be like "Bitch what", but then I read it right, and I actually agree with you.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

1 hour ago, Gaga of Time said:

Didn't know it was so easy to be deaf and a music and art admirer at the same time. I must be some f*cking kind of Beethoven!

sipthistea

I agree. But there are people who preffer Glory.

I think Britney is a pleaser, in terms of her music. 

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I agree. But there are people who preffer Glory.

I think Britney is a pleaser, in terms of her music. 

Aren't you supposed to be a pleaser if ur selling a product to the public?

sipthistea
2 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Aren't you supposed to be a pleaser if ur selling a product to the public?

If Gaga was a pleaser, she would have released a The Fame Monster 2.0 this time around. Not everyone is happy with this new album. Although most of us are. 

Not everyone liked ARTPOP or Cheek To Cheek. Even Born This Way sounds weird to some people. 

Glory sounds like Revival and everything else that's on the radio. 

Archived