Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Pencil drawing - Lady Gaga / Joanne

lennon

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, lennon said:

thanks! I just don't know how to get her to see it :/ 

Maybe send it to her manager or sth? :huh: It's the best i've ever seen tbh.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Goosey said:

How is your drawing process? I read on some techniques different artists use, for example: "tracing", "camera obscura", "sight-size", "grid", "freehand", "camera lucida", etc.

I've been drawing&painting for 16 years, 10+ years of mostly portraits, my technique changed a lot over the years. I tried grid, tracing (for big painting) but now I do all my drawings ''free-hand''

This is how I am working at this exact moment haha
 IMG_20161025_201517.jpg

10 hours ago, Versace19069 said:

Maybe send it to her manager or sth? :huh: It's the best i've ever seen tbh.

I don't know where to find Bobby's email etc. Thank you SO much, I've been working very hard for years in order to draw like this, you're very kind. :) 

display name
Just now, lennon said:

:hug:thank you!!

Thank you for sharing! It's obvious you've really put effort into honing your talent. The Audrey piece you're working on is off to a great start as well. Amazing.

1 minute ago, Garr said:

Thank you for sharing! It's obvious you've really put effort into honing your talent. The Audrey piece you're working on is off to a great start as well. Amazing.

Let's just say... I don't count the hours!;)

Last night I got a tremendous amount of support & love from what I will call  the ''Gaga Community'' on Twitter.  Are you guys always this supportive ?

I mean I got what is, for me, a huge amount of likes and retweets. I was so overwhelmed I almost cried.  I would be forever grateful if you guys retweeted it also. I really want Gaga to see it.  thank you x :wub:

barnabesk

Amazing! It's so inspirational to see people being disciplined and talented and working on their visions. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece with us!

PartySick

Holy mother of god!! :udidnt:

Before I read the OP, I thought that first picture was the one you tried to draw and the drawing would be in the spoilers. I'm totally blown away :giveup:

🖤

Archived