Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

JOANNE is sold out in many stores

malazam

Featured Posts

when i brought my copy there were only like 2 copies left! although it didn't look like there were many there to begin with :icega:

bluffin with ur muffin

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally found one at Best Buy and was a little peeved that they were on the back of their display not the front :nails:

Shipper

I just got my copy from a TARGET in Southern California and there were a lot of copies. Like, 15 or so. It was $13.99 . (I saw some prices on twitter and they were like 16-19$. I also preordered a copy from her store but I wont get it until next week.) 

Hope they just restocked because they didn't want the shelf empty! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

I went to 5 targets and 2 Walmarts. None of them had it out and some basically said they'd get to it within the Month.

i called other surrounding stores and they didn't even get it shipped.

BYE

Shipper
41 minutes ago, Lance said:

i bought 2 copies today from walmart. had to ask the guy to check the back to get em' for me

Is it explicit?

I heard some say that Walmart only sells censored CDs? Is this true? 

DrKindnessKunt1999

I went to Anoeba a few hours ago and they only had 2 standard and 4 (including the one I bought) deluxe versions. (And was also able to get one of last posters, stickers, and cup holders :awesome:

TheOriginalOne

omg i couldnt find a copy when i went to walmart and just thought they werent stocked yet but it was already 5 pm

myOWNtable

I got it at Target ($17!). I got mom to dig out her coins :)  But I might buy it on iTunes too. At Target, Sia's album slot was completely full and Gaga's had about four left :creepflop:  

Daenerys

My target sold out of the deluxe and had a few standards left. The woman was shocked at hot much sold but said a lot of them went straight to being held when they were able to unlock the new releases because people had requested to hold them. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Bette Davis

My local Targets were completely sold out :staymad: I found one at a local independent record shop. He was almost out of deluxe copies and had Joanne ready to go in a box next to the register.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Shipper
25 minutes ago, myOWNtable said:

I got it at Target ($17!). I got mom to dig out her coins :)  But I might buy it on iTunes too. At Target, Sia's album slot was completely full and Gaga's had about four left :creepflop:  

Where do you live?  Why is it $17?

I got mine for 13.99 at Target too. 

ThisGuyTony

Well I work at a major store (wont say which one) and it seems that we only got 5 copies of the album. :rip: 

It says we sold out of it tho. 

Edit: Nvm. I misread the info. We only sold 5 copies and last sold like 7 hours ago. :rip: I walked by electronics and we still have a ton of copies of it.

Chris Evans
1 hour ago, myOWNtable said:

this is so funny to me because my mom takes out exact change out of a coin purse every single time :toofunny:

Archived