news

JOANNE is sold out in many stores

malazam

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I went to pick up a copy at my local Target at 1pm and to my surprise there were none.  I asked an associate and he said that they had 0 on the floor and 0 in the back but when I looked online it said they had it in stock and it gave me the option to pick up at the store.  I had 5 people looking for the shipment and FINALLY I had Joanne in my hands. MESS!  Oh! And all of my local Target locations were only carrying 5 or 6 copies a piece.  When did CDs become so scarce!? So if you don't see the album on the shelves make sure to ask an associate because they are either sold out or they haven't been put out yet. 

Can you post the stock number from your receipt so we can find it online or post a link to it on Target.com I can't find a listing on the website at all. :-(

JustAnotherDay

I noticed when I went to target that Joanne only had a few copies left while Michael Buble had like 30 copies left even though they had the same size displays and this was at like 12:00

was NickARTPOP

3 hours ago, fish c a k e said:

I went to my local target and they didn't even bother putting it out yet. 

Same, I was so disgusted

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

malazam
Just now, good said:

Same, I was so disgusted

who did this?

oldbutgoldonna?

katia?

BRITANY?

HELLSAY?

another shot before we kiss the other side

SissyFromSpace

i bought 2 copies today from walmart. had to ask the guy to check the back to get em' for me

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

JoanneMonster

I looked on internet mediamarkts around me and it was sold out in some of them :golfclap:

I See You

Katie14
3 hours ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Just bought the deluxe at FYE. It was only $11.99 even though it was listed at $13.99.

The cashier said "I don't understand why everyone is saying this album is terrible." :emma:

What? Who is saying its terrible? And what a rude thing to say to someone buying an album. 

LaLuna
2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I went to pick up a copy at my local Target at 1pm and to my surprise there were none.  I asked an associate and he said that they had 0 on the floor and 0 in the back but when I looked online it said they had it in stock and it gave me the option to pick up at the store.  I had 5 people looking for the shipment and FINALLY I had Joanne in my hands. MESS!  Oh! And all of my local Target locations were only carrying 5 or 6 copies a piece.  When did CDs become so scarce!? So if you don't see the album on the shelves make sure to ask an associate because they are either sold out or they haven't been put out yet. 

Dude, CDs have been on life support for years now :giggle:

My local HMV had around 10 copies of both the deluxe and standard versions on the shelves, don't know how many more they had in stock though. 

JusticeforVenus

In my country, it will arrive in two or three months...

my uncle is coming from Spain to visit my family...  I will have a Joanne and AHS5 copy next week :diane:

Archived