💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Gaga Low Key Dragged Madonna ?

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, YourSweet666 said:

Did you all have meeting on madonnanation, like now is the time to post together on GGD, LadY Caca hurted Medönner's feelings ?

:awkney:

Not really I decided to leave Madonna nation because of their horrible threads about Gaga... and I'm  now banned there for sticking up for Gaga.

TheBatman
32 minutes ago, Jester said:

She just said the truth, no drag

Except not? Because Madonna writes her songs, produces them, plays guitar, is involved with every minor detail of her albums... and Gaga knows that full well. Anyways, the fued is tired. She should have just shrugged it off but she is clearly pressed. Her new album is great, no need to be insecure. 

JesseBabe

Watching that part of the interview made me a little uncomfortable to be honest :awkney:. Like I don't think Gaga was intentionally trying to drag her, but she sounded caught off guard and a little defensive. Granted, he was comparing their upbringings, but I feel like he said it jokingly and Gaga had took it to another level, which I feel like was what she's been wanting to say for years about all the comparisons between them. 

Oriane

And later she said that meeting your icons is not always good and sometimes you realize they're just mean :giggle:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

panosmonster

Expressing her opinion like an adult doesnt mean that she dragged her. Unlike Madge who dragged her with a whole act on her tour. So even if she did i think Madonna deserved it. 

3 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

Expressing her opinion like an adult doesnt mean that she dragged her. Unlike Madge who dragged her with a whole act on her tour. So even if she did i think Madonna deserved it. 

Madonna has never been a good girl :giggle: wjy do you think she did it? After many comparisons she talked only about it when she was about to release MDNA and Gaga had BTW, both released by the same label :sweat: 

On topic: she probably acknowledges that M plays guitar, produces, writes and tries to sing and put on a show. 

The night sky tells all

panosmonster
Just now, Prince Bananas said:

Madonna has never been a good girl :giggle: wjy do you think she did it? After many comparisons she talked only about it when she was about to release MDNA and Gaga had BTW, both released by the same label :sweat: 

On topic: she probably acknowledges that M plays guitar, produces, writes and tries to sing and put on a show. 

Madge had it coming. She is fake as f and this comes from a huge Madonna fan. Gaga is a musician. Madge learned guitar just for the show. Theres a big difference. Either way im #teamGaga

1 minute ago, panosmonster said:

Madge had it coming. She is fake as f and this comes from a huge Madonna fan. Gaga is a musician. Madge learned guitar just for the show. Theres a big difference. Either way im #teamGaga

Whatever I don't go for team that bitch or the another :ladyhaha: it's stupid 

The night sky tells all

SilkSpectre0

I didn't think it was so shady when I read the quote but seeing the video it was kinda. Especially when they talk about idols a few minutes later (and let's be honest gaga herself used to say Madonna was one of her idols) and she says most idols are so nice and others are just **** and she looked pissed off . I don't mind though. Gaga believes in artists supporting and respecting each other and madge got petty. Gagas standing up for herself :classy:

James19709
6 hours ago, YourSweet666 said:

You could also log out and go back to madonnanation together with your group of trolls. 

you are not lady gaga, chill tf out and stop being so sensitive it's honestly laughable

XoXoJoanneGaga
13 hours ago, Tommi said:

Bro, do you even post something positive about Gaga here?

Yea bro, I like Joanne a lot and have posted positive things about it. I'm hardly the only person criticizing her in this thread.

55 minutes ago, james19709 said:

you are not lady gaga, chill tf out and stop being so sensitive it's honestly laughable

I'm a long time member and I can smell the trolls miles away.  :classy:

The way you all gathered in this thread to derail it and AGAIN whine about Gaga thanking Whitney Houston - THAT'S LAUGHABLE. :bye:

FreePalestine

James19709
4 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

I'm a long time member and I can smell the trolls miles away.  :classy:

The way you all gathered in this thread to derail it and AGAIN whine about Gaga thanking Whitney Houston - THAT'S LAUGHABLE. :bye:

"you all" lol, how is that derailing? The fact that you even care is laughable.

2 minutes ago, james19709 said:

"you all" lol, how is that derailing? The fact that you even care is laughable.

You know very well who I'm referring to. That is not the topic, so it's derailing a thread. Read the rules. Mods should do something about this. You are all so pressed about Gaga.

You can just leave if she annoys you that much. She has right to stand up for herself. 

But nooo, you are here to defend your kween. :ladyhaha:

FreePalestine

Archived