💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Im unstanning

caseymonster

Featured Posts

caseymonster

I was a monster since the fame. Ive seen gagas and rise and fall.  But nothing could prepare me to the dissapointment of waiting 3 years for such average album, no preformamces, no "gaga" music videos etc. the album is alright, its just sad to witness how an artist takes what they got famous for and throw it all because of what the general piblic think. 

Gaga lost her it factor. Shes tryingn to be something shes not while playing 2 chords on that guitar and playing homage to other legends. She is not doing anything original with this album that makes her stand out. Yeah a couple cool new songs. But after 3 years?! Damnmmmm. Where is the ny girl that did them amazing piano versions of her songs like paparazzi? She lost her way. And for my own sanity this is the last time im on this website. Althought it feels like letting go of an old friend, i recognize that this person is not the same. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante

And I'm sure you made this thread to let us convince you to stay. Nope.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Lona Delery

I see your point and I feel similar, but noone is here for your dramatic "I'm leaving" thread :nails:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

KinneyUnderYou

Accept the fact that people grow up. Your music taste isn't the same as it was a couple of years ago. Her inspirations aren't the same as it was a couple of years ago. She's human just like you.

tumblr_lt77wxGe4W1qdlkgg.gif

Fingerella
1 minute ago, caseymonster said:

I was a monster since the fame. Ive seen gagas and rise and fall.  But nothing could prepare me to the dissapointment of waiting 3 years for such average album, no preformamces, no "gaga" music videos etc. the album is alright, its just sad to witness how an artist takes what they got famous for and throw it all because of what the general piblic think. 

Gaga lost her it factor. Shes tryingn to be something shes not while playing 2 chords on that guitar and playing homage to other legends. She is not doing anything original with this album that makes her stand out. Yeah a couple cool new songs. But after 3 years?! Damnmmmm. Where is the ny girl that did them amazing piano versions of her songs like paparazzi? She lost her way. And for my own sanity this is the last time im on this website. Althought it feels like letting go of an old friend, i recognize that this person is not the same. 

She's still here girl!

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived