💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Spain radio premieres Joanne and praises it to heaven

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

I am slayed. Just heard this, it happened this morning. This is ONDA CERO, a radio from Spain which is more aimed to adults, rock, etc. (So yeah, potential buyers).

They played the whole album (not full songs, they were playing them one by one while talking about it and Gaga).

If you know spanish and want to listen to it, here is a link of a part of the show: http://www.ondacero.es/programas/no-son-horas/audios-podcast/discoforum/discoforum_2016102058086e760cf2d6cc9cb3a104.html

Things they said: (in this part, I can not hear for the full thing :noparty: )

(Joanne)

- Closer to american country, you can folk, rock, pop... 

- What an amazing voice Lady Gaga has , she has a lot of talent and she has taken the right direction exploring that voice and letting the pure pop music behind for a while.

- I always say it, I respect a lot the figure of a woman who did that amazing Oscars performance in front of Julie Andrews, she literally killed it, and she made an epic album with Tony Bennett. I have a lot of respect for her. (talk about IMPACT)

(million reasons)

- This amazing track can sound like gwen stefani, adele, taylor swift, miley cyrus... but let's not forget that, most of the times, Gaga was here before.

- She will probably lose fans because this music is not what everyone is listening to right now, but I think she will be happy of letting those go away because they are not there for the quality of the music, which is undeniable in this album.

- This is an album of inflection on her carreer

- She is evolving, changing the style and breaking boundaries once again

display name
1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

- What an amazing voice Lady Gaga has , she has a lot of talent and she has taken the right direction exploring that voice and letting the pure pop music behind for a while.

- I always say it, I respect a lot the figure of a woman who did that amazing Oscars performance in front of Julie Andrews, she literally killed it, and she made an epic album with Tony Bennett. I have a lot of respect for her. (talk about IMPACT)

- She will probably lose fans because this music is not what everyone is listening to right now, but I think she will be happy of letting those go away because they are not there for the quality of the music, which is undeniable in this album.

- This is an album of inflection on her carreer

- She is evolving, changing the style and breaking boundaries once again

TEA.

Radio 3, a big indie radio in Spain has been playing consistently PI, MR and A-Yo and praising Gaga a lot as well.

McMonster08
26 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

WHERE ARE THE LIES THOUGH

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

djBuffoon
30 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

:tea::tea::tea: 

Archived