Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga buying songs

Denys

Featured Posts

We all know our girl is a bonifide hitmaker and an excellent song writer, but has anyone thought how she will fare on a project she's not directly involved in? Like buy demos a la 'Rihanna' or camp people through a song writing process a la 'Beyoncé' I just want to see her do a project that she only songs on, and I don't mean the American song book tho

i want to hear your opinions. Thanks 

I think that works very well for the artists you mentioned but GaGa's thing is something different. She releases music because she genuinely has something to say.

She bought quite a few of the instrumentals on ARTPOP (Aura, MJH, Donatella), so clearly it's not a good idea for her to buy songs :madge:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Lord Temptation

It's just not her thing. She would rather sing a cover of a 60 year old classic hit than take credit for someone else's song.

GagzDonkeyD

No god no she can write songs. And she bought some instrumental on ARTPOP and that's not good 

AlexanderMagno

She bought tunes for ARTPOP :awkney: that's something

She would be massively successful again if she did that though. If Gaga went all "tell me what do to, what to sing, this era I'm going to be completely controlled by my team and my producers", we would have the multiple #1s, Grammys, headlines all that stuff.

5 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

She would be massively successful again if she did that though. If Gaga went all "tell me what do to, what to sing, this era I'm going to be completely controlled by my team and my producers", we would have the multiple #1s, Grammys, headlines all that stuff.

The thought of this happening made my skin crawl, spine tingle, and gave me acne. Delete this, person in desperate need of exercise. 

doppelganger

I think Gaga's a lot like Mariah. Both are Aries. Both probably stubborn as hell and will never let anyone write a song for their solo albums.

The closest thing to using others' work is writing lyrics over demos (#Beautiful was originally a Miguel demo)

boneknuckleskin
12 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I would rather have the occasional under appreciated Monster / Marry The Night / Heavy Metal Lover / Diamond Heart than a #1. 

Archived