💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Angel Down Cover

colbyxreeves

Featured Posts

colbyxreeves

Hey GGD users! I wanted to share my cover of Angel Down with all of you. From the second I heard the first chord, I immediately fell in love with this beautiful track. So I sat down at the piano and churned this out in about fifteen minutes. I hope that you enjoy my cover of Angel Down. Feedback is always welcome!

let's funk downtown

Gagaloo911

The song isn't technically even released yet. This is copyright infringement on a song that was leaked. 

Also, some of us have not listened to the leaks so no thanks until after we obtain the album legitimately and listen. 

1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

The song isn't technically even released yet. This is copyright infringement on a song that was leaked. 

Also, some of us have not listened to the leaks so no thanks until after we obtain the album legitimately and listen. 

Do not be a debbie downer. many people have already covered the songs.

And you clicked on the thread. You coming here was your fault.

Sylvanas
2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Wow, talk about a rude reply??? Just don't go into the thread? :smh:

You did a great job!

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Do not be a debbie downer. many people have already covered the songs.

And you clicked on the thread. You coming here was your fault.

That doesn't make something that is illegal right, just because some people have illegitimately gotten and listened to the album. 

2 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

Wow, talk about a rude reply??? Just don't go into the thread? :smh:

You did a great job!

Perhaps it was blunt but with all due respect the song has not been released. That a cover for it can even be uploaded without infringing copyright is insane.

The least that could be done is respecting Gaga as an artist and waiting until it is released to cover it. She would not find this okay, it's her work.

How would you feel when you spent so much time and energy into something you love and work for?  

Sylvanas
2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

How would you feel when you spent so much time and energy into something you love and work for?  

If you think Gaga cares about this I don't think you're very in tune with her artistically. She's probably honored someone was touched enough by it's message that they covered it. She's responded to people on Twitter discussing their thoughts on unreleased Joanne songs. She knows it's leaked, she's fine with it. Hell, she's even leaked her own music before.

Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

That doesn't make something that is illegal right, just because some people have illegitimately gotten and listened to the album. 

Perhaps it was blunt but with all due respect the song has not been released. That a cover for it can even be uploaded without infringing copyright is insane.

The least that could be done is respecting Gaga as an artist and waiting until it is released to cover it. She would not find this okay, it's her work.

The album is coming out tomorrow in some countries (and it has already be released to some people), many of the people who have downloaded it have already bought it and plan on downloading it.

Plus, also, a cover is like fanart. It shows your appreciation for a song. it doesn't matter whether or not that this act is awful as a whole. The world is not black and white.

And technically, I believe a cover is only illegal if you plan on doing a studio recording for money or something.

So... if my songs leaked, which would be beyond my control, but people loved them and covered them (and did other artistical things to them)? I'd be pretty damn happy.

Gagaloo911

You guys are totally right, at this point it's only a day away. I guess I'm just trying to put myself in her position and how she must have felt when it leaked. 

But I refuse to give in, I'm waiting to buy it on Friday to hear it for the first time, apart from the songs that have been released!

Sylvanas
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

You guys are totally right, at this point it's only a day away. I guess I'm just trying to put myself in her position and how she must have felt when it leaked. 

But I refuse to give in, I'm waiting to buy it on Friday to hear it for the first time, apart from the songs that have been released!

I hope you love it! It's a really good album. :hug:

homomo
58 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

The album is already out in some countries though :rip:

There's nothing wrong with this cover. If anything, she would be happy that fans are covering her songs. 

colbyxreeves
11 hours ago, Katie14 said:

This is really beautiful. Great job. I love how vulnerable your voice sounds. 

Thank you! This really means a lot to me. 

11 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

You did a great job!

Thank you so much!

let's funk downtown

Quartz

Cool cover. That art, how straight to the point. Chilling.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

colbyxreeves
52 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Cool cover. That art, how straight to the point. Chilling.

Thank you! I wanted to get the point across as simply as possible.

let's funk downtown

Archived