💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga DRAGS the NYT for their 'Joanne' review

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Illuminati
4 minutes ago, myCD said:

no because she's exposing them. she's right. the album is a masterpiece. is worth more than his entire life.

you are right but it just makes her look bitter and she's already done that when she was addressing ARTPOP hate. plus it attracts more attention to the negative things people said about her work. i'd rather she just explained what angel down was about and how important it was to the album etc and move on.

actually i have second thoughts about my statement, maybe it is good that she's fighting back, we'll see.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

I'm really torn. I want her to stand up for herself, but that little heifer of a critic isn't worth her time, and I don't want her to feel down because of cows like that.

It's honestly not even the critic's fault for not understanding what exactly inspired "Angel Down." The song doesn't scream BLACK LIVES MATTER! She shows emotion in her voice, but the inspiration's not that obvious.

Saying "shots were fired" doesn't in itself suggest the song's about police brutality, you know? Gaga just wasn't specific enough in the songwriting in this case in ny opinion.

Lion Heart

Oh god

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Poope MOnster
2 minutes ago, LG said:

She does, but taking the high road and ignoring it is even better. She's said it herself heaps.

high road after all this year?

with endlessly drag that continue effect her career?

Swan Heart

Gaga, please don't stir this up anymore. I'm happy that she's speaking up but It's getting too much and it's creating unneeded drama.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Gagaloo911

I commend her for this! Defending her work and standing up for herself! You keep it up Gagz, and fvck anyone who says you shouldn't.

manicholic

Jon Caramanica has always been an idiot and writes sexist reviews for every pop female, I don't know why she'd engage with that turd

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

TheFame Monster
3 minutes ago, Vamp said:

I'm really torn. I want her to stand up for herself, but that little heifer of a critic isn't worth her time, and I don't want her to feel down because of cows like that.

It's honestly not even the critic's fault for not understanding what exactly inspired "Angel Down." The song doesn't scream BLACK LIVES MATTER! She shows emotion in her voice, but the inspiration's not that obvious.

Saying "shots were fired" doesn't in itself suggest the song's about police brutality, you know? Gaga just wasn't specific enough in the songwriting in this case in ny opinion.

The "critic" didn't talk about the music at all, but rsther Gaga's social media 

What About Us
Just now, JGD said:

Funny.  Little Monsters can defend Gaga's work, but Gaga herself isn't allowed to?

:oprah: 

She should be allowed to defend her work. I know she said she wanted to take the high road, but there are times when I understand she needs to read someone for filth. 😌

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Battle 4 Ur Life
3 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

you are right but it just makes her look bitter and she's already done that when she was addressing ARTPOP hate. plus it attracts more attention to the negative things people said about her work. i'd rather she just explained what angel down was about and how important it was to the album etc and move on.

actually i have second thoughts about my statement, maybe it is good that she's fighting back, we'll see.

I get what you're coming from. but you know what? f* them! they think they can just print any s* and she's not allowed to talk anything back because she's an artist and they're (cough cough) professional writers? hell no.

she's making him run for his money and she's also showing her vulnerable, human side which is all in sync with this record and era overall.

I say GO AHEAD. plus, I don't think she has much to lose. the critics hate her already. they know it's profitable.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

This dumbass insulted her as a person and didn't review her body of work. Payback time. :nails:

Archived