other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 6 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Sizzily
3 hours ago, Logan said:

c3cb4e0f078d4c7dbb8139dce645af94?fit=max

Torches in the background :giveup: 

nnnn I was just about to totally steal this from Reddit. :toofunny: But its so freaky. I hope there will be more small details like this next episode cuz that is spooky as hell :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

This is building up to be the worst season.

- The reenactment actors just play themselves (Sarah Paulson plays Sarah Paulson with an english accent)

- Already knowing that everybody dies is a plot twist? Sure, joanne.

- They just rushed over the fact that none of the real ones would go to the house ever again.

- How is Gaga the real supreme when she is an actress?

- Cheyenne Jackson and real Matt are the worst actors in the ensemble.

VOLANTIS
5 hours ago, Logan said:

Well she wasn't really part of the main cast, she has no reason to be there. They only wanted to involve the people that were in the actual documentary/dramatic retelling because there's a lot of drama between them. 

How is Edward Phillip Mott's character a major part of the documentary though? I have a feeling we'll at least know what happened to Gaga. They could find her decapitated head (Remember the God awful Hotel prop head of her?) in the forest and so kill her off camera. Taissa could play the actual Scathach. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
8 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

- How is Gaga the real supreme when she is an actress?

This half of the season is called "Return to Roanoke"

Is it a coincidence that Ryan described the sequal to Coven as "Return to The Coven" :duck:

What if Gaga is alive and she ends up playing her character again for another show Aka Return to the Coven. I know it's lame but can you honestly say Ryan wouldn't go there? :derpga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

DAVID VOGUER

Remember when I said this season is going to be about movie production, trailers, sets and actors?

87809-i-was-right-suck-it-gif-claire-weu

And this is the first time I really can't wait to see the next episode!

I love the the dark knight, joker references about method acting and how it consumes you

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

fierysadness

This season is shaping up to be one of the best! Each episode has been great, can't wait for next! Was hoping Gaga would show up this episode though...

monketsharona

my theory : Agnes is possessed by The Butcher's spirit, explaining why she became crazy

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

How is Edward Phillip Mott's character a major part of the documentary though? I have a feeling we'll at least know what happened to Gaga. They could find her decapitated head (Remember the God awful Hotel prop head of her?) in the forest and so kill her off camera. Taissa could play the actual Scathach. 

There will be more Gaga in Roanoke, we know she had some scenes with Cheyenne Jackson for sure ;) 

boyerased

What if Scathach the actress is actually the real scathach? Am I making sense? It's odd that she's not in the house.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Kimihiro said:

What if Scathach the actress is actually the real scathach? Am I making sense? It's odd that she's not in the house.

Honestly I have the same feeling, like she invited herself during the shooting to put spells on the crew's members

ALGAYDO

Inb4 Gaga comes back playing herself. As in, Gaga comes back as a character playing an actress named "Lady Gaga" and she explains why she couldn't go back to film "Three Days in Hell"   lol

ARTPOPNick
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I have the same feeling, like she invited herself during the shooting to put spells on the crew's members

THIS.

Archived