Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My custom made Gaga gloves (from HBO intro)

Moochy

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

They look so good! I love them, you've done a great job :)

ABOVETHETREND

I wanted them soooooooooo badly when they were on the workshop's site. That great that you made them yourself. You did so good.

LittIe Monster

:omg: :omg: :omg: CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THEM? I will never forgive my self for not getting it before they sold out :giveup:

:omg: :omg: :omg: CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THEM? I will never forgive my self for not getting it before they sold out :giveup:

I got basic fingerless leather gloves, ordered the spikes online, and I simply hot glued the spikes to the gloves. Then I just covered the area with hot glue to give it that weird clumpy looking texture that the real ones had. That's my only problem with them, the hot glue looks a little weird all over the place, but then again the real ones have a strange clumpy transparent material all over the place so yup lol.

I just bought some of those little rhinestone things, now I'm gonna put some spread throughout the empty space and hope it looks good :D

LittIe Monster

I got basic fingerless leather gloves, ordered the spikes online, and I simply hot glued the spikes to the gloves. Then I just covered the area with hot glue to give it that weird clumpy looking texture that the real ones had. That's my only problem with them, the hot glue looks a little weird all over the place, but then again the real ones have a strange clumpy transparent material all over the place so yup lol.

I just bought some of those little rhinestone things, now I'm gonna put some spread throughout the empty space and hope it looks good :D

Thank you sm! :hug: I really wanna try making some also, but 250$ was too much for me :sweat:

Good luck on finishing them, post pictures of them when you're done! I would love to see the finishing touches dey r beauitffuull

Archived