đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"A-YO" Released As Promo Single

Dawson

Featured Posts

lilmonster2424
9 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

Methinks the Haus of Gaga is choosing the wrong songs to put out first. It's like they're intentionally choosing the weakest songs to release first. A-Yo is good, and so is Million Reasons, but they should not have been released in advance of the album. I think this was a bad marketing move.

I agree. Like Diamond Heart, Dancin' in Circles, or John Wayne would get people WAY more hyped for the album. (in my opinion)! I wish she released Diamond Heart as the second single before the album came out

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
erikaisamonster

does anyone else think that should have been the album cover???? I'm so in love with it :giveup:

xxx

1 hour ago, Tarl69gp said:

Cool deal, I have a passion for snakes. I looked it up and it's a rat snake. Thanks!

TArL

You have a passion for rat snakes but country music makes your stomach turn? :oprah:

1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

Is this supposed to show up automatically if you've preordered the album? not seeing it.

You can just purchase it separately. iTunes automatically charges the difference when the album is released.

Just now, lucass said:

yes! + a glass or two of wine

just checked out your twitter and instagram :v:

blonde twink to a man

7 minutes ago, M83 said:

You have a passion for rat snakes but country music makes your stomach turn? :oprah:

I have a passion for snakes, not rat snakes. I breed ball pythons and cobras. I also save lives on a daily basis. Please explain how the two could even be compared even by a reach. And you can't be American.

TArL

Just now, PerfectDelusion said:

just checked out your twitter and instagram :v:

blonde twink to a man

gentlemen prefer daddies.......

BadMetalRomance

Why can't I listen to the song??? I preordered the album but it will only let me hear the song with Apple Music??

Archived